How to controll dash?

He did.

Probably a bug. @Polaris?

1 Like

How fast does dash attack?

Oh. Maybe a support hero+Pooh will do the job?

Slightly faster than a raging beast.

!!! Okay… Let me change it… How about a support hero, Pooh and the beast? I mean his white skill makes him nearly invincible and dash’s skills don’t come with disables so technically he could never beat the beast.

he can kill him before beast triggers

2 Likes

Meg(Sh) + the beast may work, but the other player could add QOH to counter the counter.
I’d say Quorra is the easiest option.

2 Likes

Don’t try to control him, just use T&P - he’s pretty harmless with them on the team

3 Likes

You sure? He’s got pretty high armor negation.

1 Like

Yeah, but the reason he does so much damage is mostly because of his (also very high) crit stats

1 Like

so if someone have a crit immunity…

Powerline has an early nuke dash is fragile
Elsa would probably freeze him on start
Baymax freeze on start
Tron flyn disc

(Anything that can mess up with dash from the start to slow him down during the starting speed)

1 Like

Good idea. Power line usually can shock my allies

2 Likes

Ehh…

Dash has a large amount of Evasion. I doubt she’ll stop him. Same with Baymax.

3 Likes

How about true damage?

No.

And anyways most of True Damage users are fragile against Dash. Like QoH, Maui, Stitch, and Colette.

1 Like

I agree powerline’s entrance would kill dash, but the thing is, he’d surely get in a few kills before powerline even arrived.

2 Likes

When I run that team through the combat sim they don’t start attacking Randall until after the invisibility ends.

Is that screenshot in Arena?

1 Like

Yes, it is in Arena.

EDIT: Further investigation reveals that Dash was able to interrupt his start-of-combat invisibility, and triggered his revive

1 Like

Just use Evil Queen with Mim disk, she makes the entire team do +150% damage to enemies with atack speed up, she easily counters dash, Evil Queen+Quorra and Quorra will one-shot him even if the enemy uses T&P for immunity to crits i guarantee you, or use King Louie(An) the 10 starting bananas on the floor counter Dash really hard because he step on them fast, fast enough to die fast as well, not good as Evil Queen but is just too much fantastic damage for him, he dies from 2/3 bananas if the enemy is not using him with Joy.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney