How to king Louie

Welcome to another edition of how to. Today I will be showing you how to use the king of the swingers, king Louie.

King Louie

dialogue_king_louie
King Louie is a mid-line “Damage” hero with one star, at the time of this topics release he will be a diamond crate exclusive, and tomorrow (I think) pleakley will replace him.

Skills

Banana Barrage
King Louie pulls out a big bunch of bananas and smashes them, causing bananas to fly everywhere and dealing damage to the frontmost enemy and additional damage to all other enemies. If enemies are slowed, the bananas deal bonus damage.
(This skill is very powerful, it’s powerful at one star and should get more powerful as time goes on).

Powerful Pound
King Louie pounds the ground in front of him, sending out a shockwave that deals damage to the closest enemy, slows their attack and movement speed, and knocks them back.
(If you were looking for something that slows, attacks, movement speed, and knock backs, king Louie is the hero for you).

Monkeyin’ Around
King Louie calls in a chain of monkeys to assist him, grabbing the frontmost enemy and moving them to the back of the enemy line while sapping them.
(This skill does make king Louie a good addition to the team if you want to avoid most enemy attacks from close up then this is a really good skill. But it does interfere with his green skill so I would say this is one of the only reason that I wouldn’t recommend Louie).

Peel Off
After each basic attack, King Louie throws a banana peel on the ground. Banana peels deal damage to enemies that step on them and cause them to slip, slowing their attack and movement speeds. A maximum number of bananas can exist on the battlefield at one time.
(This is not his best skill, I would t say it is the worst, but I wouldn’t call it good)

Jungle V.I.P.
King Louie’s attack speed is increased each time an enemy is knocked back. This attack speed boost can stack up to a limit of times. King Louie now smacks the ground additional times when using “Powerful Pound”.
(This is a really good skill I must say. Probably his best).

The basics

King Louie is really good, if you need a decent damage he is the one. But much like megavolt he is weak and needs a support in the team if you want him to live. If you have mods on him one has to be about more health.

Disks

Louie and animal’s disk isn’t the most powerful if you are going to use animals or pan’s, use pan’s

Overall 

King Louie is very powerful but weak with health. I would recommend using him only with a support on his team. He is good I would say, just remember use a support him.

I hope you enjoyed this edition of ‘how to guide’.

3 Likes

If you want to be included in making some guides you can ask me and be invited to the pm

's

isn’t? What does that mean

What does that mean

corrected 10c

🤦
If you look it already say animal’s

for last sentences

It should be “animal’s”

1 Like

I need him

1 Like

IMO: King Louie’s best skill is his bananas and specifically the 10 he has on the floor at fight opening from his Animal disk. This is the fight swinging skill, the others are all decent too especially the monkeys. I feel his ground slam even if tippled is his weakest skill.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney