How to Megavolt

So I am going to try to make a guide on how to properly use heroes and I thought I would start with megavolt, here we go.
dialogue_megavolt
Megavolt is a midline damage hero with two stars so he is already a basic hero.

Skills

Ecstatic Charge
Passive: Megavolt’s basic attacks apply a number of stacks of “Charged” to enemies, slowing the enemies’ movement speed with each stack of “Charged”.

Active: Megavolt consumes all stacks of “Charged”, causing electricity to bounce between enemies equal to the number of stacks consumed. Each electrical bounce deals damage.

(So this skill is very powerful, I would also like to add that the active Version of the skill would be the most powerful, moving on)

Shocking Strike
Megavolt unleashes a blast of electricity, dealing damage to all enemies and applying stacks of “Charged” to enemies damaged.

(When Megavolt will use the skill most enemies will die if he is the max level of orange and the enemies are white through blue. I have used Megavolt a lot but I would like to add that the animation length will leave him vulnerable and easy to kill, so if Megavolt is on your team he will most likely be one of the first three to go)

Say Watt?
Megavolt fires an arc of lightning at the enemy with the most energy, stunning them and dealing damage. If the target of this skill has more than x energy, they are instead stunned for longer and dealt more damage.

(This skill is good, the fact that they are stunned and dealt more damage just proves That he is powerful)

Shock Absorber
Megavolt constantly shocks nearby enemies, dealing damage over time to them. Each stack of “Charged” increases the damage taken from this skill by a percentage.

(This skill is like his second most powerful due to the fact that charged has something to do with it. charged I would say is what makes Megavolt more powerful and his skills more powerful as well)

Bright Idea
Megavolt applies stacks of “Charged” to enemies being damaged by “Shock Absorber” every few seconds. When an enemy reaches a number of stacks of “Charged”, they are stunned and dealt damage

(I would like to say that I don’t have this skill yet but it does actually seem very good),

The basics

So Megavolt is powerful but also very weak, so I would suggest a good support like meg (you should make her link to him), launchpad (ironic because they are enemies but his white skill will and can help Megavolt out a lot), Timon and Pumbaa (a great support team, they should be able to get Megavolt back to full health, or somewhere near full health, very quickly). I would then suggest a decent team with one support, one tank, one control, and another damage (plus Megavolt), each that will work with Megavolt’s powers.

Overall 

Megavolt is a very good hero, but I weak in the sense that he can die quickly. I would recommend Megavolt with A 99.9% (the other 0.1 percent going to darkwing). I would work for him if you don’t have him.

A special note about my new *how to* series

This is the first part of my how to Series and I will make more that go in this thread. I hope you enjoyed

8 Likes

This is very cool. Let me know if you need help since there are so many heroes! I would be happy to do a few of my favorites.

1 Like

Thanks, I was thinking of doing Oogie or Donald next, I would be happy to collaborate if you want

Ok. I guess we could set up a PM where we talk about who we want to do and stuff.

1 Like

I could help too if you want

1 Like

I can start a PM

Could try to help and would be interested… So if you make a PM then you can add me…

1 Like

This would be a great ides if you added disks. Those are some of the most important things In the game.

Since a lot of you might not have the disks here is a list of Megavolts disk. Here is the link.

3 Likes

It’s great but still have some mistakes:

a lot

not one, but 0.1%
and where are friendship disks?

Because this is your first guides so I will give 4.5/5

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney