I am a noob with many questions

1-Skill is less effective aginst enemies above or allies above level #. Whats does this mean and how much do the effects change
2-challenger tier rewards how high and how low they go
3-witch deals are the best and what deals packs and bundles to avoid
4-whos the best of his type and worse example (yax is the best healer) what interests me most whos the best healer,dps,burst
5-what does blind do
6-whats the diffrence bitween freeze and stun
7-who are the toons that remove buffs/debuffs
8-most game changing memory disc
9-best synergies
10-is there anyone with skills dont match description/broken?
11-something you wish you knew when you were starting ?

1 Like

Yax is not the best (opinion), if you are looking for the best,Joy,Animal,Rapunzel are great healers.Stitch is great for invasion.An enemies\allies turn blue when frozen.Stun is a status effect(disable). Blind makes enemies miss you.

1. This means that the effects won’t be as powerful against enemies above that level. If it’s something like energy gained on an attack then you might only receive half the energy if you attack an enemy above that level.
  2. I don’t understand the question. Can you be more specific?
  3. I’m a F2P so I don’t know what deals are better than others but by the sounds of it they’re all pretty bad.
  4. Yax is not the best healer. None of them really stand out above all the others so pick someone you feel like using. Look at some of @Aurora_Veil’s guides to find out the best hero for each type.
  5. Blind prevents heroes from using their basic attacks.
  6. There really isn’t a difference apart from certain heroes being more effective at damaging a certain type.
  7. Kevin Flynn’s white skill removes all debuffs from allies. There are other abilities but Kevin’s is the one I’m most familiar with.
  8. Look through them to find out as I don’t think many people know the disks well enough to say.
  9. Freeze, blind, stun, charm, etc. Any heroes that have similar play styles are often good together.
  10. Apparently Goliath’s skill names are mucked up but apart from that I don’t know of any.
  11. Look for synergy in the characters you build up. I went for characters I liked and have to bear the consequences now although it isn’t drastic.
2 Likes

Thank you very much for your time and effort
Regarding question 1
How much being above the level effect the skill is there a % per level what the formula for that and does it effect skills differently

I’m not entirely sure but I think the higher above they are the less effective the ability is.

1. If a skill has this description that means that it will either have a chance to be less than the full duration or miss the target entirely.

2. Assuming you are talking about Arena and Col rewards this isn’t something you need to worry about for a VERY long time. Although once you get there you can get chips for a hero named Tron who is considered a top tier support.

3. Typically stamina packs are the best ones to look out for. Especially ones that have a double campaign drop boost. These look like Green backpacks. Fully green if normal campaign and Elite Campaign will have some red accents.

4. The best heroes for each role keep shifting constantly depending on new heroes released and hero refreshes. Typically the newest heroes will be better than older heroes. Like another comment mentioned a user by the name of @Aurora_Veil has some fantastic guides. There are 4 main roles. Tank, Support, Control and Damage. Damage is fairly straightforward these are your dps or burst heroes. Tanks are your defenders that typically are on the front line and take the damage instead of the rest of your team. Control typically use status effects and debuffs like slows, curse(healing reduction), stun, freeze, etc. Supports are more often than not the healers of the group but there are some who focus more on buffing than healing. These roles aren’t set in stone when it comes to their kits however, some tanks can have healing properties and damage heroes can stun or freeze enemies like a control hero. However there are certain disks that specify the character’s role so pay attention to that.

5. Blind make basic attacks and abilities miss.

6. Stuns and Freezes from a mechanical stand point are the exact same in that they immobilize your heroes and make them unable to attack/use abilities. The biggest difference is synergies involving said side effects. Some heroes are immune to some statuses while others do more damage to enemies with a certain status.

7. Kevin Flynn is the first that comes to mind but I am pretty sure there are others that I am drawing a blank on. Donald Duck while not removing debuffs does make debuffs target him instead of his team mates.

8. Disks are all dependant on who it is on. Every hero has 2 disks for the most part and a lot of the time there is a concensus on which is better. So just ask around and pay attention to which disks you see in Arena and Colosseum.

9. There are two main synergies that rule the game at the moment; Blinds and Freezes. Blind teams typically consist of Hank & Dory, Mulan, Launchpad, Goofy, Powerline, and others. Freeze teams has less options but a very solid core in Olaf, Elsa and Kristoff and Sven. The other two are up to personal preference. Personally I like Tron and Pooh as the plug ins but that doesn’t mean there arent others who could find love on a freeze team, such as Magica.

10. I’m sure there are some but I can not think of any at the moment.

11. Save resources for the weekends. On weekends every server has a contest that will require winning with certain heroes, consuming different currencies or other scoring systems. They tend to do double rewards in certain game modes so wait until then to really go crazy with resources.

Hope this helps!

3 Likes

Thank you for the time and effort :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Really appreciated

1 Like

Q2. In challenger tier, u compete to be the highest rank in your division. U will start at Division 7, the lowest tier. U can get keys to fight opponents and u will be given 3 chances to defeat the opponent. If u do not succeed within your first 3 tries, u can get extra fights to get more points. And u will be awarded points per opponent KO’ed (u successfully defeated all 3 lineups). Rank higher to get better rewards. U can promote up to 2 divisions higher every week. For the rewards, u can diamonds, tokens , gold and XP drinks. After 1 week, u can get crates which drop Tron Hero Chips, gold and mod upgrades. What doesn’t change is that u can change your lineups. However, on your LAST DAY if the week, u CANNOT change your lineups

1 Like

Q8- This will depend on who u are using and what disks and characters do your enemies have. For example, for Ralph, Vanellope’s disk (Va) allows Ralph to stun for a longer period of time whereas Jack’s disk allows Ralph to heal every time he is stunned by an enemy. Usually, Vanellope’s disk is better but if your team does not have a healer (ie. Tron, Flynn, Pooh, etc.) use Jack’s disk

1 Like

Q4. I do agree. Yax is okay but not as good as Rapunzel, Tron, Flynn, Jack Skellingtion, etc.

Merida, Pooh are examples of heavy damage. When leveled to lvl 150+, his white skill can deal more than 100000 damage. And Merida is good. She has a powerful white skill. Enemies hit by her arrows can not only be damaged, but could be frozen (if equipped with Elastigirl’s disk)

Animal, Tron, Flynn, Linguini and Remy, etc. are good support heroes. Animal is useful as he can give his allies a boost in damage and increase their attack speed (when equipped with Gonzo’s disk)

Tron can provide stacks of hardy, skill power and healing while he also deals damage.

Flynn can cleanse all allies from debuffs, heal, provide shields and grant reality (Perfect for those with a low reality stat). The cleanse in his white skill means that all allies are cleared from negative status effects (eg. Debuffs and disables)

Linguini and Remy can heal allies, deal damage (while removing armor), provide stacks of hardy

1 Like

that requires a lot of trial and error. sometimes it is good to start with one hero and see what heroes could work well with that one. sometimes you can just do a random combo and it works

1 Like

Big_kahuna_2139, I suggest you can try following my advice. 1, make a list of those who are commonly seen and used in arena and coliseum. Alternatively, u can also ask your friends and guild mates for advice should you have any questions about any heroes. (Those that play the game for a longer period of time is a good target)

U can also look at Aurora Veil’s guides. That’s a great place to start

1 Like

It depends on everyone. But I recommend using at least one of the following. Moana, Pooh, Beast, Elsa, Zurg, Bo Peep, Jafar, Hades, etc.

1 Like

I thank you thank you
You are soo generous your highness :purple_heart::purple_heart::heart::heart::orange_heart::black_heart::black_heart::blue_heart::brown_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::orange_heart::black_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

one thing i wish i knew is that it is really important to always be upgrading heroes because otherwise you fall behind

You’re welcome

About this, u can go to rewards and see what u can get from crates. ALL crates will drop Tron hero chips and gold. From Bronze crate onwards, crates will drop at least 5 mod upgrade pieces (Check if it will update every week), up to 30. Also, after 1 week is over, everyone resets back to Division 7 and new rules will be set in place (Rules from the last month will NOT be continued).

Oh I don’t recommend that. They always twist what you want, you never feel satisfied. Just watch Brave, it should convey that point.
Anyway I feel like everyone else has answered this better than I could. Just remember to check out @Aurora_Veil guides.

1 Like

Lol. :laughing: I’m assuming you knew what he meant though.

1 Like

Yeah. Plenty of other people had answered his questions already, didn’t feel like I needed to.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney