I could beat most legendary guilds and thats a problem

On Server 2, the matchmaking is so horrible that guilds with less than 30 members have somehow made their way to legendary, but guilds with 50 members all season still haven’t been able to get there.

All other sports and competitions don’t allow this to happen. Imagine the Patriots not making it to the playoffs, but a peewee team where half the kids have been out with the flu did.

This needs to be fixed. Punishing full guilds with bad matching is terrible.

I agree, problem as I see it is the league system. The weakest guilds fight eachother and gets promoted and some will go all the way to legendary.
Since the league will reset each season this problem will persist.

1 Like

It will be compounded. those weak guilds that got into legendary are gonna be fighting super tough guilds next season, and will either quit the game entirely or just be upset and not spend. you’d think they’d try to fix this kind of issue

The seasons reset, so it starts over. Getting into legendary now has no effect on what guilds you’ll face next season.

Though something does need to be done about he matchmaking. There needs to be more parameters than just the mmr

MMR does not reset, which is where matches are based on.

The way it is stated in Guild War Overview makes it seem like mmr is only used in legendary, or after the first battle.

I can berify that every match I had in war was close in MMR, at most within 5 MMR points

Yes some weaker guilds that managed to get higher MMR this season will have it though next time, but you’ll still have alot of guilds in the bottom that each season will rise up at the expense of other guilds.

In the end there needs to be a different way to match war.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney