I didn’t mean to....but

Hi. I got suspended on a account for acting like system permanently and I want you guys to un suspend it. I will tell support too. If u can’t fine with me.

It’s your fault Tiana. I mean SYSTEM is a scammer. Everyone who plays the game knows that. They have banned SYSTEM many times because they want to steal your identity, or do something with it. That’s what you get for playing robber

6 Likes

That’s the same as committing a crime and saying it’s just a prank.

3 Likes

Well, I was trying to PRANK people, I haven’t done pranks in a while and idc and I deleted that account bc of that and I’m NOT a robber.

Why would you think that’s a good idea even as a joke? System has been notorious so I wouldn’t be suprised if there was an automated ban given to anyone with that name. Sorry mate you brought this upon yourself.

6 Likes

Sounds like you got exactly what you deserved. If I were you I would take this one as a valuable learning experience, engage some intelligent thought before you act in future and hopefully not make the same stupid mistake in whichever game you play next.
As for this one, it sounds like you’re done. Quite right.

3 Likes

“ROBBER” as in PLAYING “robber” because SYSTEM is a robber. Also, if you don’t care, THEN WHY DO YOU WANT YO ASK PERBLUE TO REOPEN YOUR ACCOUNT

1 Like

Yeah no, I’m pretty sure no one feels bad that this happened considering what you did was pretty stupid. We all know system is a scammer and needs to be blocked. You shouldn’t have “pranked” people like this. There are better pranks you know. If you want to play, just open a new account on another server.

1 Like

alright. Polaris, close this thread.

You guys make me rogaine cuz uhhh yeah I am not a robber I pranked them the last min

Yeah, maybe I shouldn’t have done that @Kinokan.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney