I feel like I deserve a slightly lesser punishment 😅

I do understand those posts, though. There might be plenty of new players joining the game every day, but it takes so long and so much time (and or monetary) investment to catch up to the current content, that for players already there - all we see is people leaving, and our bubble of players decreasing.

It’s good to hear things are going well behind the scenes - it’s always been a great game at it’s core and I look forward to it continuing for a long time yet!

1 Like

One…

If it is as general as the previous SotGs, don´t even bother. I don´t want to see another mellow general post. I want something to grasp.

I seriously want to know the average increase (if not absolute, at least somewhat relative) in how much players come to a server and how many are active after a month more than once and done.

And I don´t like S25 being announced. At least not with 235 cap.

1 Like

The few first State of the game posts are soooo good as they actually let players know what to expect

And after some times, they became a typical paragraph that could be written in less than 1 hour (but for some reasons took months to do)

Also, I really hope they finish what they said they would plan to. All market refresh, auto quick fight for Invasion bosses, mega bit scaling and so on so on :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: oh and let’s not forget the masterpiece they have had in design for more than 1 year :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: where are they all?

Or Lightning R.O.B. :thinking:

:joy::joy::joy: I don’t even know what it looks like even though we have its avatar :joy::joy::joy:

Going to close this topic since it has gotten off topic and was answered already.

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney