I got some questions, and issues for you guys and Polaris

You know, maybe we cpuld not all turn this forums into a fighting arena…get up close and personal in a Private chat. Once you finish resilving whatever issues you have with each other, send me the screenshots so I can learn how to better socialize with pwople.

I know a lot about programming and hacking (I’m not a hacker but I know how a lot of it works).

Unless the hacker can get on the Perblue side of the game this is not possible.

2 Likes

Can you stop that? You’re contributing nothing to the thread and it might get flagged for being off-topic.

3 Likes

Close this thread already, please. I think we’re done here.

1 Like

@Wave9Nut could you please stop reposting flagged post please! It is clearly against forum guidelines! I mean they were flagged right? So that means by Rights you should be flagged for reposting them, right?

@Polaris I agree with @HeroSSWin could you close this thread?

1 Like

This is the first time I have done this dude. And it was an unfair flag it was so clearly a joke on his part. Also when I quoted it, it was not flagged.

First off I am not a Dude. I am a woman. And no matter how many times you did it you did do it! This thread was probably not closed because @Polaris is not on duty as it is the weekend. However you have been flagged. It has not taken effect yet, that’s all.

Actually, from what I have seen, @Polaris usually does not close posts unless the OP gives permission…or if they feel like it.

If you want this post to die, stop posting on it like so many others…have died…

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney