I guess invasion is broken this week?

On my server, it’s showing results from last week and telling me the next invasion won’t happen for another 7 days.

Are you on either Server 14 or 18?
If so, Invasion has been disabled for the week due to the merge:

6 Likes

And what about all the Lost compensation to the people that regularly participate in invasion on server 14 or server 18? Now they’re far behind everybody else just because their server is being merged.

There’s a lot of lost items that are irretrievable and not just from the prior week but from this week where they cannot participate in invasion.

Are all servers penalized and unable to participate in invasion? That would be the fair thing to do instead of singling out a couple of servers and denying those people the chance to progress.

There should be some pretty intense compensation to those people that normally regularly participate in invasion but are prevented to against their will.

:fishing_pole_and_fish::fishing_pole_and_fish::fishing_pole_and_fish::fishing_pole_and_fish:

Dude what? The ONLY thing you’re missing out on is having your head stuck in a phone. There’s almost nothing in the game you’re getting behind on haha

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney