I have a great idea

How about people who experience sexual harassment get taken seriously and aren’t given text book responses whenever the issue is raised. I am sick of not getting anywhere when it comes to this issue, all I wanted was someone to be silenced, it has been 3 WEEKS silencing 1 person does not take that long, frankly support is awful because no one actually seems concerned by this and the forums are leading no where. I just want this person to face consequences yet time and time again my voice is not heard and I am sick of it

Soo what’s the great idea?

Are tpu sure they are not silenced?

:face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:???

Wot is ur idea?

Harassment is not allowed in the game. When a report is submitted, we review the player’s chat and take action against them.

Please note that a silence only applies to global, Heist, and VIP channels. A silenced player can still use guild chat and private messages. If someone is harassing you, please block them to prevent further PMs.

I have done all you have said, yet nothing happens, they have not been silenced because he was on global chat less than 24 hours ago

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

100% I reported them 3 weeks ago yet they were active on global chat yesterday

Hmm weird…

(20 characters)

You don’t have to be rude.

Dat really felt like a shotgun bullet to the chest. :disappointed_relieved:

I’m very srry 4 u @DroneIX, u @Witch_Hiro on the other hand, take some chill pills would u? @DroneIX is just confused when he saw dis.

Thxs @Mr_Meme. But yeah, I really was confused. But now I understand. @Witch_Hiro, sorry if u thought I was being a jerk. I really wasn’t. I’m a very nice person & I want to help.

I’m sorry, but I was talking about being taken seriously then someone makes a joke, I have the right to be angry about this because this kind of behaviour is not acceptable. Are you expecting me to be calm because I am done trying that

Sorry for misunderstanding you too, I did kinda think you were just a jerk being mean to me

Sorry but there is a more serious problem here. Adults are messaging children sexual content and I will not be calm about that

It wasn’t a joke. There was zero indication of your “idea” being to be took seriously.

Excuse me…but @Witch_Hiro how old are you?

Oh I’m no jerk. But I will be a jerk to a mean person who harasses a innocent person. Also, thxs 4 the apology. I feel better. :slight_smile: