I’m new and stuck, advice?

Hello everyone,

I am new to this game and I love it, but I am a little stuck on the normal and elite campaigns. I thought I could get some advice here.

I am on chapter 5 of the normal campaign and the last stage of chapter 3 in the elite campaign.

Again, I am just starting out but here is my humble team. They are all level 33:

Bogo: B1, 2 stars, 1,390 power.

Ralph: B1, 1 star, 1,332 power.

Vanellope: B0, 2 stars, 1,339 power.

Dash: B0, 1 star, 1,128 power.

Elastigirl: B0, 1 star, 1,128 power.

Violet: B0, 1 star, 1,084 power.

Yax: B0, 1 star, 1,065 power.

Judy: B0, 1 star, 1,069 power.

Frozone: B0, 1 star, 1,079 power.

I will probably have Finnick by tomorrow and Ducky & Bunny within the next four days. I’ll get a free diamond crate in a few minutes, so hopefully I’ll get someone new.

Any suggestions for teams, what to focus on, etc. would be greatly appreciated. :slight_smile:

P.S. I’m on server 19 - I really want Elsa, Olaf, Baymax, Hiro, Joy, etc. They will be added soon right? Any idea how long I gotta wait? Thanks!

1 Like

Best advice? Rerun levels you’ve already beaten to get new badges for your heroes.

You wont get much farther at your level no matter what heroes you have, because the campaigns arent meant to be done all together at the start. By the current end you need to be level 120-ish to beat them.

4 Likes

Keep your skills upgraded, keep doing daily quests to raise your team lvl.

Annd stick around on forums! always nice to meet a new person eho does not spam! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just redo old levels and slowly level up your heroes. It’s slow in the beginning but you’ll get the hang of it! We all did!

1 Like

@LilRubyKinz I first of all will say the same as the person above and recommend you grind on earlier levels, that way you get EXP and can level up your characters and filling out badge sections for the characters :-).

As for the level 120 thing it doesn’t apply to you as you are in newer server and don’t have that high level cap yet. You likely don’t have to be higher than level 40 to beat the level you are stuck on ;-).

With the character setup I think I will recommend trying out at least
Bogo, Violet, Elastigirl in a team. I am not sure who the two last characters should be, but if you get Goofy and Ducky and Bunny I really recommend having those two on your team :-).
Two who last characters of those you have there could maybe be Yax and Dash, if not Ralph for crowd control, but Ralph’s skills need to be updated and be at your current max level at all time to be good.

But yeah, hope all of this helps and wish you the best of luck in the game ^^.

Now:

• Focus on Bogo, Yax and Van.
  • If you’re really stuck on levle, re-do any older level where is badge which you need

Later:

• Focus on Finnick and D&B (on these VERY VERY much)
  • Continue adventure in camp
  • Start working on discs

No one knows but some servers waits for some heroes really long. If you really need them, move to s1-12, s1 preferred.

1 Like

Thanks all of you for your opinions!

Just opened my diamond crate, only got sapphire credits… :frowning:

Anyways, I will definitely go back a few stages and keep leveling them up there while getting badges and hero tokens. Right now I find Violet, Bogo, and Yax to be the most effective. I usually keep them together and add either Judy, Vanellope, Dash, or Elastigirl. Poor Ralph just goes down too quickly.

And I don’t need any of those other characters necessarily… They are just some of my favourites. I can wait a little while I suppose :slight_smile:

Unrelated, but I hope Rapunzel and friends are coming. Does anyone know if tangled is on the way?

Thanks again everybody - I know where to come for advice now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

He’s good only until level 50/60, later, it’s agony to use him.

Don’t forget about Ducky, it’s strongest hero on all servers (game)!

1 Like

Yeah I read that about Yax. That’s too bad but he’s very helpful for now.

Is there any other healers (on server 19) that heal the entire team or is Yax the only one?

2 Likes

Sulley kann Dank seiner Disk sehr hilfreich sein, was Heilung angeht. Micky Maus kann heilen, Miguel ist besser als Yax. Es gibt noch mehr die Heilung haben (Felix, Woody, Rafiki, Alice)
Yax ist bis Lila2 hilfreich, spätestens danach musst du dir bessere Alternativen hoch ziehen.

Mickey Mouse, Miguel and Alice aren’t on my server yet. :frowning_face: Hopefully soon.

I’ll look into those. Thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve been playing for a while now but I have no idea what to focus on now that Duke, Bo peep and Ducky & Bunny have come. Do you think I should focus on them, or should I keep building up the toons that I already have? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ducky and Bunney and Caboom are fabulous, Bo Peep is too. So yah, I would say worl on all tjree of them.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice :sunny:

1 Like

Just an update:

My original team is all B1 level 37 now, and I have added Finnick and Ducky & Bunny to my roster. Ducky & Bunny make winning very easy :slight_smile:

But in even better news, I won ten diamond crates from the fortify the network contest and in one of them I was surprised to find… Rex! :smile: :smile: :smile:

I’ve never got a three star from the crate before. From what I heard, he’s a very good tank?

I’m going to focus on him now too. What do you all think?

1 Like

He’s very bad at dealing damage and protection (being a tank).
Don’t worry about him too much. Focus on D&B and Finnick.

No idea who created this table but somebody’s fantasion raised during placing Rex on it.

1 Like

Do you think Chief Bogo is a better tank?

1 Like

So much better tank, remember about Mr. Inc disk it’s a key to make him super.

1 Like

Ok, thanks.

How come I read Rex is S tier and Bogo is A tier?

1 Like

No idea but it’s totally wrong. Rex should be in B/C tier and Bogo A+.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney