I need Suggestions

Hey everyone… I need suggestions… There’s an on going event of chip bundle buying with gems… So please guide me should i buy 50 chips of Bo Peep for 2160 gems or 50 Chips of Elsa for 1800 gems… I haven’t unlocked Bo yet whereas Elsa is P1 2 star 55… Please help me what should I do?

Buy… NONE of them. Both deals are a scam

3 Likes

Why is it so??? Any faster way to get them?? Moreover if not characters, then what those gems are for???

1. What server are you in?
  2. There should be other ways
  3. 50 chips for +1000 is too expensive, whatever the server

You’ll have to be patient. There are better things to spend those diamonds on. Trust me.

1 Like

Server 21… According to you how many chips would have been justified for 1000+ diamonds?

None. Diamonds are only worth spending on stamina or exclusive crates like the booster crates (which we haven’t seen in awhile…). The best way to get chips to just wait until they are in the shops.

2 Likes

That’s wayyy toooo slow process :frowning:

1 Like

Yep. And they’re both fairly old, so they probably won’t be in the shops for much longer, if they are at all. :frowning:

Once a hero is in Elite campaign, you’re pretty much out of luck. If you want their chips, you have to waste a lot of precious stamina on getting somewhere between 1-4 chips a day (averaging at one per node), which is pretty terrible when you need hundreds of chips between stars and mods, not to mention thousands of stamina for badges. Elite needs a significant boost to drop rates, imo. Maybe even a guaranteed chip with every raid.

2 Likes

Unless they are in the early chapters…

Being in early chapters doesn’t increase drop rates. :confused:

Yep too low… Hardly get 2 chips a day of bo n have to wait for markets for elsa thats why was thinking to get them from diamonds but i guess even thats not the deal

1 Like

You can buy Bundles or Desls to strengthen heroes instantly,
But… wait. if you achieve the goal you want so easily, nothing to do. Do you want to enjoy the game? Yes, you have no readon to hurry.
I collected 250 Bogo chips from elite campaign over 300days. I really enjoyed.

Most of us are F2P or hydrogen spenders, so telling someone to buy bundles/deals doesn’t work.

Also, my friend: you are going to be delighted when you discover there’s actual things to do besides hit “raid all” on elite every day for a year, and again when you find out that there’s over 100 heroes (all of which need hundreds of chips, maybe 1-2 thousand with mods).

1 Like

The thing is, story n elite modes are yet to b unlock for higher levels but I am pretty weak with Coliseum and Arena where I keep on loosing due to lack of some good heroes… So you guys are suggesting thata i should buy crates rather than chips from those fiamonds?

I used to unlock new heroes with diamond crates. They could be gotten from FTN contest but I don`t know it is still practical.

PS: I have 92heroes and herochips are needed crucially, I know.

That is because you spent money. We are talking about the F2P way, not the P2P way

Yes. Chip deals aren’t much good, while special crates (the kind with a limited number of buys) generally are alright.

1 Like

Yup i recently bought skill points n stamina worth 800 diamonds, so it helped me biost the progress making my characters strong… Now i need gold lol

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney