I really want baby Yoda

I really one baby yoda so I’m going to tell you why.
First baby yoda is on the red team in he a tank. His victory is that he get happy his defeat is when he go to his flying thing.
So his white is call powerful baby. So at the start of the wave baby yoda get out his hand and get the the player with the most power in while he has him he attack the other players with that player baby yoda has he make 54367 damage.
His green one is call rock of Jedi. Baby yoda make a big blue wall that heal him for 20 second in nobody can attack him.
His blue one is call yuck egg.
Baby yoda eat some egg making him throw up dealing 2345 to all players.
His purple one is call baby coming back whenever baby yoda die he come he eat a blue cookie that made him come back to life.
His red one is call strong baby whenever baby yoda used power baby now he can blind players this has a change to fail against players above level 121
His friendship is Jack Jack now his hale can hale more. You can get him in the in the arena

Sorry, he won’t be coming to the game due to how complicated it is to get the rights of Star Wars characters for the game

7 Likes

This should go in #forum-events:hero-concepts and as Djaq said he won’t be added.

6 Likes

Welcome to the forums!

And “Baby Yoda’s” official name is Grogu.

(This is not inappropriate) they only allow Disney and Pixar characters. On a flip side, if they made a sequel, I’m sure they might do it.

Please don’t revive dead topics.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney