I think Polaris/Perblue is adding too much heroes

Hmm, Polaris I have to say that it takes years and days to get heroes for me and I’m irritated how you keep adding more and more. @Polaris, you are adding waaaay too much. You might need to stop adding them.

2 Likes

Polaris doesn’t add em perblue does give her/him slack please!

4 Likes
  1. Polaris doesn’t have any say in who gets added and how they’re designed. Don’t tag them for something that isn’t their responsibility.

2. While you in particular may not enjoy new characters being added, the heroes themselves are literally the most important part of the game. New suggestions of heroes are constantly being drafted and posted, and Perblue puts their time into designing unique and entertaining heroes to add to the game. So, I don’t think slowing down the speed of that process is a good idea.

3. “I have to say that it takes years and days to get heroes for me”
    The game’s barely been out for a year . . .

13 Likes

When PerBlue stops adding, I stop playing.

10 Likes

One of Polaris’ jobs in PerBlue is to relay information from PerBlue to us and vice versa.

As the saying goes, "Don’t shoot the messenger."

6 Likes

Perblue adds new characters regardless of the forums and Polaris is the community manager Polaris just needs to answer bug problems in the game

4 Likes

Heroes r needed 4 the game. If slowed down, game could get boring.

5 Likes

Few things wrong with this post:

1. As mentioned previously Polaris has nothing to do with the designing or the rate of which new heroes are released. They simply are a medium between PB and the players.

2. You say it takes years but news flash the game hasn’t even been out for a year let alone multiple years. I understand the exaggeration and hyperbole you wanted to make with this post but at least make sure it has a chance of being accurate.

3. Disney Heroes to your credit has more than doubled it’s roster size in It’s first year, but that is simply a testament to the wide array of characters in Disney’s library.

4. Hero collection is the main selling point of games like this. By asking to stop production of new heroes you are asking for them to weaken themselves in an already oversaturated market for this genre of game.

5. This isn’t regarding any bugs in the game and is as a result off topic and unnecessary to be in this area of the forum. Next time try to go into suggestions.

While you are not the first to complain about there being too many heroes it has little to do with the characters themselves being bad or unnecessary but more about the resource sink that raising said heroes require. As it stands it gives players to look forward to with collecting more and more iconic heroes and as such the rate at which heroes are released and developed is completely fine.

8 Likes

More heroes please. Completely disagree with the original post comments. MORE HEROES!

Just because you don’t have every single hero doesn’t mean the game is bad. Pick and choose and work torwards the ones you like. I dont understand why people believe they should have every hero 100% before the game continues to progress. That would be boring as heck.

4 Likes

Do not get me wrong, I agree with your post, but how many other games like this have you seen? I have found precious few.

Perhaps not games exactly like this but still in that hero collector genre. Such examples that come to mind are FFBE, FFRK, Raid: Shadow Legends, The Sega and Looney Toons games, Brave Frontier, FEH, Idle Heroes, Marvel Strike Force, and more. All of these games alongside Disney Heroes have a heavy emphasis on collecting heroes, leveling them up and share many gameplay features. Sure there are unique features and designs to each of these games but at the core they are hero collectors.

Which is why this post is so counter-intuitive from a business standpoint. Often times heroes are the biggest money makers for these games and to stop or slow down especially with a big name like Disney backing the game is essentially shooting themselves in the foot (themselves being PB).

1 Like

You don’t have to upgrade all heroes. Just choose those that you need, and use weak heroes in the surge.

I have to disagree, with the Invasion here, you have to Upgrade every Heroes for more chances of finishing it.

Lol not disagreeing with you on how few games like this there are, but I feel like I’ve played so many by completing tapjoy offers haha. None of them are as good though, there’s way too much going on and they don’t have the benefit of being Disney themed

I have to disagree also… for now. I have reached 32 breaker battles and a lot of boss battles, using only 8 heroes. Maybe when reaching much farther battles, I might be forced to upgrade heroes I don’t want or like.

1 Like

The F2P have no chpice in the matter, we must use maybe 12 heroes at the most. We cannot upgrade all the heroes…

3 Likes

It’s up to the players’ diskarte or strategy if they want to Upgrade all of their Heroes… which I’m doing.

This also creates a large Power Gap between to Hero Rosters.
My main team’s Power is 83,000 while my second team is 58,000.

Well, I’m a F2P so it would take me a very long time to upgrade all heroes. And even if I upgrade only my 8 heroes, it is still not enough to get much further at the Breaker fights.

I agree with you guys, but you make some pretty decent excuses, I’m saying that she is adding too much. I think 40 or something or 45 is enough. Like, I need MH (mad hatter), and Alice, and the queen of hearts, and hiro, and others. I almost am close to getting everyone. And Polaris, you know, 40 or something is enough, I am fine with your costumes. And there kinda pretty decent. I would like to see more btw.

If the she here is Polaris, then just know that they have no control over what the company adds. They report players concerns, and answer questions if possible. But they cannot influence in any way the descicion of the company.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney