I’ve never posted on here, but I wanted to share my hero wishes

Same as potato head and ken, can’t because of licenses

You said Joy said Bing Bing is dead in her friendship but their are characters like Maleficant, Ursula, Gaston, etc that died in their movies but are in the game

1 Like

Because those characters come from a point in time in their movies before they died. Joy outright says in a friendship campaign that Bing Bong is dead, meaning she comes from a point in time past that.

3 Likes

Oh ok. I didn’t know that

1 Like

This breaks the film

Too small, Size mismatch for already existing IP characters

Too big

No

They are the inhabitants of The Land of The Dead

1 Like

Not really :man_shrugging:… timelines in the game are very inconsistent so she could easily be added

Eh, he would be a similar size to Gadget or Chip and Dale

…why? All of them could easily be added

So…?

Your criticisms of wish lists are always very flawed and you are often quite blunt with answers without any logical explanation.

4 Likes

This is a simulation image. Pascal needs to be the right size for Rapunzel, Flynn, Max.

Can not, rethink.

Flik, Gadget, Basil, Chip and Dale, and Mushu be like:

2 Likes

Ok? Instead of just saying no, explain yourself.

1 Like

Too big? Did you forget about Manticore, Beast, Zeus, Chief Bogo??

1 Like

Also characters like Flik were enlarged. They made the ant the size of a human. Why can’t the same be done to Pascal??

1 Like

How does putting Gothel in break the film? I understand Bing Bong , who apparently was announced dead by Joy, but why Gothel…,

1 Like

It looks good but you forgot Taffyta Muttonfudge Wreck it Ralph in the list

1 Like

Thanks she is a good one

1 Like

Zeus is a little taller than Hercules, Sisu is slightly taller than Raya in a quadruped pose, Chief Bogo is tall near the door.

Rapunzel, Flynn, Max are IP characters already in the game. So Pascal needs to fit the exact size. Flik, ​​Gadget,… As the first characters in the movie/Series, they need to zoom in.

I don’t care that Bing bong is dead put him in the game now

3 Likes

Zombies aren’t welcome.

4 Likes

I guess Billy didn’t get the memo.

5 Likes

There’s a reason why he and Sarah are terrible. :smiley:

2 Likes

Cars needs to being in allready people had doubts on another movies and 4 years passed allready

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney