Ian lightfoot concept

Ian lightfoot is an elf with magic powers who using his magic power to change the tide

images

Role control

Team trial color blue

White skill ian will use the shrinking spell on the 3 cloest enemies for 8 seconds shrinked enemies s reality getting lowered by x while shrinked

Green skill aloft elevar ian will use this leavitateing spell to trap the most wanted enemey for 9 second traped enemy cant use any skills

Blue skil voltar thundasir in this skill ian will cast a spell which will cause a lighting to damage the enemies this skill dealing fantastic damage and stun for 10 seconds

Purple skill any second time the green skill is used who is trapped losing x energy

Red skill ian gains the following boosts
X hp
X skill power
X realiaty
Friends mushu and merlin

In ian and merlin friendship campigan merlin and ian trying to teach another spells the another dont know and merlin even telling ian what is wizards duel and shows ian how to use spells for battleing the disc ian getting from merlin boosting the white skill s length by 2 seconds per star and the effct off the green skill by 2 seconds per star

In ian and mushu friendship campigan ian suprised to find a dragon very far from he came the two befriending each another the disc ian will get from mushu boosting the stun from the skill by 2 seconds per star and will cause it to silence enemies as well

As always feedback will be much appricted as always

2 Likes

Just gonna say I have never watched this movie, so I am only gonna be giving feedback for the skills and spelling.

This skill is decent but, maybe have it so he can also deal some damege,. The skill is not that powerful.

Instead of 9 seconds how about 7? And how about a cooldown? Like once perwave but the player chooses who he spells.

This skill is fine, but somewhat boring and doesn’t have anything special.

“Any second time”? Do you mean every time it has already bin used? Like if his white skill was used once on the first wave and then the second wave he uses this skill?

Put friendships of characters in game.

Not horrible.

1 Like

Don’t spoil characters. Also, it’s Ian Lightfoot not Lan

1 Like

I am preety sure the spelling is it l not with i

It is with an I (sometimes lowercase l and uppercase I looks the same)

Is it ok 1 off his friends is an upcoming if i need to changeing it who could befriend instead off mushu?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney