Ian regarding his role

Devs, are you sure he’s a control hero?
Cause it seem he outperforms more than half the damage heroes in this game by miles.

2 Likes

Yep. Knockback, blind, skrinking are what classify Ian as s control :eyes:

4 Likes

He is. Who definitely doesn’t fulfill as a Control is Basil… We do not need to complain about Ian though his damage is very high… :slightly_smiling_face:

Wait… Basil is classified as a CONTROL Hero?! His kit seems more Damage-oriented to me with a focus on Studies, not a Control-based kit that usually has multiple ways for disrupting enemies.

2 Likes

Ask PerBlue why they misclassified him :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Yeah Basil is a damage hero pretty much. He’s got that energy removal on red skill but still, he’s much more damage oriented :grimacing:

3 Likes

I still feel like Ian, Cheshire and Basil should be slightly toned down in damage. Basil should get a stat that lets him live a bit longer.

I feel like all Basil needs is some fixes to make his skillset work better. Damage is huge but as he has zero negation, it can be reduced a lot with high armor heroes

One small, but noteworthy change I think Basil needs is changing the target in his white/active skill. What’s the point of being able to Study your target if they’re the enemy with the least HP and you’ll likely KO them anyways?

Necro, I know but…

The answer is to make him useless. If he was a sign-in or crate character it would be enemy with the most HP where it´d be useful.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney