Idea: Badge Recycling Station

Hey all,

Just an idea since the 1.6 patch hit with the Badge Bazaar.

I’m not sure for other people in here, but I do have alot of badges( more like tons ) that I’m not using. I know that you can use them for Enchantments and mission requirements, but, there are still alot of them.

My idea is to create something similar to Enchantment but, instead of getting points to badges, you get Badge tokens to spend in the Badge Bazaar. Tokens per badge depend on rarity like in enchantments.

We can add a timer for “processing” a work order.
Just maybe to add a feel of your badges being converted to something else.

It could work for excess memory disks to convert to memory tokens to use in the shop.

What do you guys think?

7 Likes

That sound good to me. Wish they would do it, but as it looks its something that would require developer time to complete and won’t give the company more income. So the question is, will they do it for the sake of the players? I hope so, they make more than enough money on this game by the looks of it.

If there’s a timer I guess they can put diamonds to make it finish faster or something.

1 Like

I like this idea. Seems it could benefit the players and have options to add $ options for PB. Could also be a VIP and guild perk.

Could lower time with higher vip levels, although I doubt that super high vips would actually need this feature :joy:

It would be awesome if you could sell excess badges for badge bazaar tokens.

Obviously we would take a loss, like get 50% back but it would still be welcome.

1 Like

Would be great to get rid of alot of inventory clutter. 500pcs of some badges is ridiculous!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney