Ideas of characters from Home on the Range

1. Alameda Slim

Description: A rough and tough cattle wrestler ready to show off the art of yodeling.
Stars: :star::star:

Animations:
Entrance - Alameda Slim ride in and is dropped off by his buffalo.
Victory - Alameda Slim belches out a yodel and raises his hands upward.
Defeat- Alameda Slim is gag by a cowbell in his mouth and tangles himself in his lasso.
Basic Attack: Alameda whacks the enemy with a burning stamper.

White skill: Entrancing yodel
Alameda Slim yodels, stunning the enemy team for X seconds and applying a debuff (not sure what debuff yet, maybe less attack or lower defense).

Green skill: Rope up
Alameda Slim ties up the enemy closest to him with his lasso, disabling it for X seconds.

Blue skill: Hired Help
Alameda Slim whistles, calling Rico to ride his horse through the enemy team. This causes the enemy team X damage and they are stunned for X seconds.

Purple skill: Nice Disguise
Every time Alameda Slim uses " Hired Help" he gains X% damage boost for himself.

Red skill: Inflated Ego
Alameda Slim gains a buff every time he uses “Entrancing yodel” and heals himself equal to 5% (max) of his damage done during his white skill.

I wanted to make a hero that doesn’t start off powerful but if left alone can become a powerhouse. He is a tank.

He does true damage.

Let me know if you have any suggestions. First time making a hero concept.

Home On The Range characters would be cool to see in Disney Heroes Battle Mode they should also add Chicken Little characters and Disney TVA and Disney Jr characters!

This is not a full concept, I suggest reading this guide

1 Like

This is only a start to a full concept. You fail to read the last 2 sentences which state that this is my first time and am still working on it. But I cannot find a good picture of Alameda Slim to use and have not finished.

Don’t rush yourself, in that case. Good concepts take time to properly make. That being said, in the future, I would recommend waiting to post the concept until it is complete.

1 Like

I can’t think of good animations. Help please?

In terms of entrance, victory, etc.? They don’t need to be very complicated since they’re not the big draw of the characters anyways. Something simple like “Alameda Slim walks to his position” works if you really want to.

2 Likes

This better?

Definitely. I do have some other feedback:

• Time values in skills are always a set number that can’t be changed instead of a variable. Since skills need variable values, though, either add one for damage or a level restriction clause (aka “The debuff has a chance to fail against enemies above level X”). The same can be said for the damage boost percentage from the Purple Skill.
  • Specify the damage type dealt for each skill, even if all skills do the same type of damage.
  • You’re still missing stat boosts from the Red Skill as well as all Friendship Campaign/Disk information (although I know you said this was only a start, so if you already had this stuff planned and just haven’t put it in yet, I apologize).

I definitely recommend reading the guide that was suggested above for more advice.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney