"If I'm lyin', I'm cryin'" Mater Concept

Hey everyone! I’m back with another likely concept! This time it’s another Cars character, Mater the tow truck!

Mater
Source: Cars
Mater
Description: The outgoing tow truck from Radiator Springs is ready to join his friends on the battlefield.

Quote: “McQueen and Sally parked beneath a tree! K-I-S-S… uh… I-N-T!”

Role: Control

Position: Front

Stars: :star:

Trial Team: Red

Animations
Entrance: Mater races to his spot.

Victory: Mater starts bouncing back and forth.

Defeat: Mater becomes sad.

Basic attack: Mater swings his cable at an enemy.

Skills
White - Backwards Driving (Fantastic Damage)
Mater drives backwards through enemies, dealing X damage.

Green - Tow Mater
Mater uses his tow cable to pull the furthest enemy to the frontline, sapping them for 9 seconds. This has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Blue - Tractor Tipping (Fantastic Damage)
Mater honks his horn, dealing X damage to all enemies and Scaring them for 9 seconds.

Purple - Precisional Instrument
Enemies damaged by “Backwards Driving” have all their active buffs removed. This has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Red - Tall Tales
Mater gains X Skill Power each time an enemy is debuffed. Mater keeps 50% of this skill power buff from wave to wave.
“Tractor Tipping” now heals allies below 50% HP for X HP and applies 1 stack of Fatigue to all enemies.
+X Max HP
+X Skill Power
+X Armor

Friendships
Mater/Goofy
Campaign: “Exploring the City” - Mater and Goofy go on an adventure together. (Allies: Gonzo, Duke Caboom, Donald Duck)

Disk: “Hectic Hijinks” - “Backwards Driving” Increases Attack Speed
+X Max HP
+X Reality
“Tractor Tipping” also increases Mater’s and his allies’ attack speed by 15% (+15% per star) for 8 seconds.

Mater/Woody
Campaign: “Roadside Rodeo” - Woody asks Mater to help him in his next Rodeo. (Allies; Maximus, Jessie, Chief Bogo)

Disk: “Tougher Towline” - “Tow Mater” Steals Energy
+X Skill Power to allies
Mater steals 60 Energy (+60 Energy per star) from the enemy he targets with “Tow Mater”.

13 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney