"I'm not overweight; I'm undertall!" Garfield Unlikely Concept

That quote in the title is the story of my life…

Hey everyone! I’m finally back with another concept! College has been kicking me in the behind recently. I hope to get more out soon, but in the meantime, here’s one of one of my absolute favorite comics!

Garfield
Source: Garfield
Garfield
Description: This fat feline is ready to nap on the battlefield - but don’t you dare wake him!

Quote: “With all due respect to Will Rogers, I never met a lasagna I didn’t like.”

Role: Tank

Position: Front

Stars: :star:

Trial Team: Blue

Animations
Entrance: Walks to his spot.

Victory: Falls on his back into his bed and sleeps.

Defeat: A pie hits Garfield from above and he sulks.

Basic attack: Garfield claws at an enemy.

Skills
White - Catnap
Garfield gets in his bed and goes to sleep for 10 seconds, healing himself for X HP over the duration of the sleep and reducing incoming damage by 50%.

Green - Lasagna Love
Garfield finds a tray of lasagna and eats it all, healing himself for X HP and giving himself Y armor and Z reality for 8 seconds.

Blue - Moody Morning (TRUE Damage)
If an enemy attempts to disable Garfield while he is sleeping during “Catnap”, he immediately wakes up and lashes out at them, stealing X HP from them to give to himself and removing Y basic damage from them for the rest of the wave. This skill can activate even if Garfield has a stack of Hardy on him.

Purple - Big Fat Hairy Deal
Garfield is immune to gaining any stacks of Fatigue.
Attack and movement speed slows are 30% less effective on Garfield. This has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Red - Eat and Sleep
“Lasagna Love” also grants Garfield 2 stacks of Hardy and increases his max HP by X.
While Garfield is sleeping during “Catnap”, the timers on his buffs are paused until he wakes up. If Garfield is woken up through “Moody Morning”, the duration of all buffs on him are increased by 6 seconds.
+X Armor
+X Reality
+X HP healed with “Catnap”

Friendships
Garfield/Cheshire Cat
Campaign: “Cat-astrophe” - The Cheshire Cat leads Garfield on a strange journey throughout the City. (Allies: Tigger, Clawhauser, Simba & Nala)

Disk: “Purr-fect Pair” - Invisible Enemy Countermeasures
+X Basic Damage
Invisible enemies lose X Skill Power.
Garfield takes 12% (+12% per star) less damage from Invisible enemies.

Garfield/Baloo
Campaign: “Not-So-Nice Nap” - Garfield and Baloo look for good places in the City to take a nap. (Allies: Pooh, King Louie, Timon & Pumbaa)

Disk: “Bed Necessities” - Stronger Heal Over Time Effects
+X Max HP
+X Armor
Heal over time effects from any source heal Garfield for 8% (+8% per star) more HP.

I hope you all enjoy!

17 Likes

Awesome concept, I love this. Also, cool fact. Garfield was voiced by Bill Murray in the live action movies and Bill also voiced Baloo in the live action Jungle Book. Really awesome

1 Like

Wait, really? Lol that’s perfect.

3 Likes

Hold on… underTALL. UnderTALE Garfield is sans confirmed! I just saw a video about it

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney