Important Message About Patch Stats in 4.5-A!

Nope! That’s a whole separate system and can break things even MORE!

3 Likes

Yay can’t wait for 4.6, Idk what to say that’s not off topic to this

1 Like

Oh so that makes sense

2 Likes

Ya se me hizo raro cuando me enfrente en la arena Con un equipo que tenía a Cenicienta … practicamente se me trabo la pelea … pero solo funcionaba cuando ella estaba viva… Si la eliminaba todo iba bien… Espero que arreglen … Y otra cosa como funciona la habilidad azul de Kim Posible ? habla de estudiar a 6 enemigos pero solo se puede usar 5 heroes osea como es eso?

1 Like

Well here icon does change to her being more serious and in her maid outfit when we use her the first time in fact she got 2 icons

1 Like

After what I read, I will personnaly stop spending money in that game.

That kind of answer is not acceptable after the money we spent and that make live that game.

A professional should never answer like this to his clients, especially with a si expensive game.

5 Likes

You don’t need to spend money! This is a free to play game and that’s always been fine.

3 Likes

Players should be indeed compensated. This mistake or fault or whatever it’s on the game’s side. People are actually spending money to put a timer on their game and you’re cutting it out just like taking someone’s money away. It doesn’t matter if it’s 2 hrs, 3 hrs or whatever. You can’t just justify the game’s fault like that specially with that kind of answer when at the end of the day you’re only doing your job and that’s what you’re getting paid for. This game is pretty much alive thanks to those who spend money on it. I wasn’t much of a spender but with that kind of answer and how you treat the customers guess I’ll just go free to play and never spend a single dime on this game.

5 Likes

As I said above.

3 Likes

#1 it was more than 2 hours for me. From 4p est to 7-7:15est.

#2 can you get rid of the blue banner in chats? Holy…

2 Likes

I’m gonna go make myself some dinner finally, but be back to check on thing before bed so anymore possible stats issues let me know.

Any calls for me being unprofessional because of no compensation feel free to send a support ticket ingame. Otherwise it’s off topic

4 Likes

It looks like someone has posted some of the refreshed pieces above. Is there a before vs after or just a simple list of what heroes got what updated? I read the Donald Duck skill and was thinking, wasn’t that what it already did. That is why I ask.

Thanks

1 Like

Not going to name call or anything of the sort, but perhaps you can re-assess your position in the argument…there are folks who’ve spent $1,000s of dollars in this game…ask me how I know. A “handle-with-care” approach may be sensible.

I mean that respectfully.

Also, any chance we can get the blue banner removed sooner than later?

3 Likes

We do compensations just not doing one for this. Doesn’t mean we won’t ever do them again either.

2 Likes

I noticed the blue banner isn’t being replied to, let me know if you need a screenshot to show what we are seeing. Unless you’ve seen it.

1 Like

The one at the top here? It’s gonna stay up so people who come to the forums know what’s going on regarding stats.

3 Likes

The one in game in chats, it’s terribly outrageous lol. Seems it would be well-placed in announcements.

3 Likes

It’ll be up until tomorrow.

4 Likes

10-4, thanks.

1 Like

The Zeus nerf is very sad, they have lowered his white ability a lot, we already said that it was not necessary to do it because there were several counters like Mary and doctor draker

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney