In-Game Events

@Polaris can I know what are the different types of contests available on this game?

1 Like

Is the anniversary of the game May 17?

1 Like

How exciting! I can’t wait! :star_struck: I hope is a new character plus a easy contest to 1 million!

1 Like

I’m looking forward for this

2 Likes

I think so… (20 characters)

1 Like

6 Likes

They said the anniversary event will come near the end of May

1 Like

It’s HYPE-ening! Can’t wait to see what BIG surprise we’ll get!

2 Likes

@Adam_Rox these are the contests I know of so far:

• Fortify the Network: spend lots of diamonds and stamina

• City Faire: spend lots of shop coins (surge, arena, city watch, coliseum, heist, gold)

• I don’t remember the name of this one but here’s the description: use select heroes in City Watch and Creep Surge (heroes that apply vary by contest)

• Badge Collector Contest (or something like that): collect purple and orange badge bits and spend gold

• Don’t remember the name of this one either but here’s the description: clear infected stages, collect friend xp, spend gold (I think) collect (or spend, I can’t remember which) disc power.

And those are all of the contests I can think of.

2 Likes

There’s also the one to collect missions, even though this hadn’t happened in a looooong time

1 Like

I don’t like that pb is reducing the amount of points that we get on completing specific activity or task. Points have been reduced in City faire contest for spending tokens from like 30,35 to 10, 8 points. And now in fortify the network contest too. I don’t get why but this is really ridiculous.

2 Likes

@Filadae_Djaq there is 55 heroes!

1 Like

I know that already. Why do you say that?

2 Likes

Bc u said “(20 characters)”

2 Likes

That’s funny @Filadae_Djaq said (20 characters) because we are required to type at least 20 abc’s you know in a sentence, before you can post a responce! So people say (20 characters) to fill up space to post a short reply! He was not saying there were 20 cartoon characters aka heroes!

That’s So funny, I really hope you @Hipe_kid were just jokingly messing with him!
:angel:

1 Like

Where? (10)

2 Likes

Ooooooh. Thx for clarifying that for the both of us @Queen_Kate

2 Likes

But…that seems more immature…

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @Warrior-Maui

1 Like

But… why scoring in contests is much lower while rewards are kept at same level?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney