In loving memory

Disney Crossy Road is shutting down. I am completely devastated. I wouldn’t be who I am today if it wasn’t for the game.

It’s made worse by the fact that March 12th is my birthday. I think it would be really nice if a costume or two was made in the style of DCR as something of a goodbye. The designs are fairly simple so it wouldn’t be very hard to do.

I know this might be ridiculous or sound entitled, but @Polaris could this idea please be passed on to the team? I hope I’m not the only one that feels this way, but this game just means such much to me I don’t want to see it die, so if it could live on here I feel like that could be a happy ending for a game that got mistreated in life.

7 Likes

Thx for putting this into my attention. I also don’t want the game to die. I have a 3-year-old brother who loves it whenever I lose in the game. He laughs and it cheers me up. It is especially for that reason that I don’t want Disney CR to die.

There was this one game I loved to play on my iPad, but it was shutting down, coincidentally on the day that I would finish elementary school. It was sad, but everything ends in sorrow. It is the harsh truth. If only there was something to do about it.

4 Likes

Ah yes remember this game. Verry difficult to play. Tried it a couple of times but got bored and removed it

I was very sad to see this message pop up to me today. I guess I’m glad that I managed to collect every thing before it ended. Goodbye, Disney Crossy Road. You will be missed.

2 Likes

Sorry to necropost, but thought I’d bring an update. We can still play the game, even though it is past March 12, 2020!

3 Likes

I was gonna say that what didn’t want to necropost

What if the coronavirus delayed it’s demise :open_mouth:

1 Like

Perhaps.

1 Like

Yea we can still play

Disney game are supes fun

That is what I think. Hipster Whale probably isn’t in office.

1 Like

I hate to revive old (65 days old) topics but i want to say it’s may 19, 2020 and the game is still working. And i am happy about it. :grin: i wonder if they where talking about stop updating it or maybe it was delayed.

1 Like

Also the spongebob movie being delayed like 2 times
Soul being delayed
Minions the rise of gru being delayed
Anyways back on topic… I LOVE disney crossy roads i have toys of it.

I also had 329 characters at one point

I have all the characters, and most of the toys

I got toys from toy r us when it was closing down at the best price ever. Also i got Disney infinity 3.0 for $3 there.

Wow, three dollars, I remember when I got the first one and ripping open the villain pack, and my instant favorite was Davy jones

June 12 '20: ok, it is still up and running, i don’t think they will shut it down, i think they just meant they will stop updating it.

1 Like

They haven’t updated it since DuckTales :confused:

1 Like

I’m still waiting on Oswald, but now I have to give up😣

Coco was meant to be next, but it never happened

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney