"In the name of justice!" | FE3H Concept Series #2 - Ashe Ubert

If any of you didn’t see this concept coming from me, I honestly don’t know what to say. :upside_down_face:

Hey everyone! I’m back with another unlikely concept for one of my favorite FE3H characters (who you’ve probably seen me post images of before :sweat_smile:). And this is an appropriate time for it, too, since he just had a summer alternate version for FEH announced last night. So without further ado…

Ashe
Source: Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Description: With bow & arrow in hand, Ashe joins the battlefield! No longer being a thief won’t stop him from stealing his enemies’ buffs.

Quote: “I must steel myself!”

Role: Damage

Position: Back

Stars: :star:

Trial Team: Blue

Animations
Entrance: Ashe walks onto the battlefield.

Victory: Holds the arrow in his hand to his shoulder, then returns to his normal position.

Defeat: Ashe readies an arrow to fire, but his bowstring snaps and the arrow falls to the ground.

Basic attack: Ashe fires an arrow at an enemy.

Skills
White - Knightly Bow (Normal Damage)
Ashe fires at the 2 enemies with the most remaining HP, dealing X damage and stealing 2 buffs from each of them. If either of the enemies have no buffs, Ashe deals an extra Y damage to them and steals 200 Energy from them instead.

Green - Deadeye (Normal Damage)
Ashe fires at the furthest enemy, dealing X damage and stunning them for 6 seconds.

Blue - Waning Shot (Normal Damage)
Every 4 basic attacks, Ashe removes X basic damage from those he damages for 5 seconds and deals an additional X damage.

Purple - Lockpick
Each time Ashe damages an enemy with his basic attacks or “Deadeye”, he steals an active buff from them. Ashe can steal up to 3 buffs this way every 5 seconds. The buff steal has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Red - Arrow of Justice
Whenever Ashe or an ally steals a buff from an enemy, Ashe gains 10 Normal Crit. Ashe keeps 50% of this Normal Crit buff from wave to wave. This has a chance to fail on buffs stolen from enemies above level X.
Buffs that Ashe and his allies steal last 6 seconds longer.
+X Skill Power
+X Armor
+X Damage to “Deadeye”

Friendships
Ashe/Robin Hood
Campaign: “Thief’s Justice” - Ashe learns about Robin Hood’s “steal from the rich, give to the poor” way of life and finds himself conflicted on how he feels about it. (Allies: Esmeralda, Flynn Rider, Scrooge McDuck)

Disk: “Paying the Price“ - Heal on Crits
+X Skill Power
+2 Normal Crit (+2 Normal Crit per star)
Every 3 times Ashe crits with his basic attack, he heals for 15% (+15% per star) of the damage dealt.

Ashe/Belle
Campaign: “Reading Rally” - Ashe and Belle decide to start a book club together. (Allies: Barley Lightfoot, Quorra, Merlin)

Disk: “Odds and (Book) Ends” - Sap Enemies After Stealing Buffs
+X Max HP
+X Basic Damage to Ashe and allies
When an enemy has a buff stolen or removed, they are sapped for 2 seconds (+1 second per star).

Alternate Costume: Post Timeskip Outfit
Post-TS Ashe

Notes:

• Deadeye and Waning Shot are both skills Ashe can learn in 3H. Deadeye is a powerful shot with a very long range (hence why it targets the farthest enemy) and Waning Shot reduces an enemy’s strength for 1 turn (hence the Basic Damage Reduction).
  • Lockpick is Ashe’s personal skill in 3H that allows him to unlock doors and chests without needing a key, as a reference to his past as a thief (which is also shown in his description and his Friendship Campaign with Robin Hood). As there isn’t really any good equivalent to that effect in this game, I decided to make it about stealing buffs instead and then designed his other skills around that.

I’m planning on writing dialogue for the Ashe/Robin Hood campaign, so be on the lookout for that!

Enjoy!

13 Likes

Seeing all of this FE stuff I am getting interested :eyes:

Ashe is one of my favorite characters in Fire Emblem: Three Houses :heart_eyes: With Sylvain, Caspar, Bernadetta, Félix and Claude for student and Manuela and Hanneman of teacher :heart_eyes: this casting of is game is very very good.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney