International Deal Price increase (Again in 1.16.11 update)

So something that really bother me with this update is the price increase again in the current price of the products sold in the game WHIOUT advise (again because first instance was reported by @Pipsqueak in a previous update)

Beginning of the game. (Price of 330 gems)

1° increase done. (Same 330 gems)

2° Currently price tags in 1.16.11 update

Leave your throughs here thanks.

2 Likes

Coronas vírus / queda e alta do dólar / influência em jogos … Teoricamente não é culpa da PerBlue

2 Likes

I’m from Canada and play on an Android and the prices here have increased as well. While this sucks for us, it’s been previously explained that this has next to nothing to do with Perblue. Perblue submits deal price points to Apple/Google in USD. Apple and Google handle everything related to the exchange rate, taxes, and fees from there. Look at the historical exchange rates between the USA and your country for the last two years. The US economy has been doing really well, so their dollar continues to get stronger and stronger, as a result, our exchange rates go up. Apple and Android are both pretty slow at updating exchange rates.

The only way this has anything at all to do with Perblue is if they released a new deal price point or something that would have triggered Apple/Google to review the exchange rates that are currently being applied to deals.

2 Likes

I agree with @Ueslei.

With the coronavirus, the economy is crashing. PerBlue has to raise their prices to “keep up”.

3 Likes

We didn’t change the prices for any of the packages. There’s no panic happening.

(wash your hands, don’t touch your face)

Whenever we update the game, the currency conversation rates are automatically updated. If you remember what happened in October, when we added the new IAP price points, the currency rates were automatically updated for all the packages, and it was a dramatic shift. Since then, the conversion rate has been refreshed each time we’ve updated the game. The conversion rate is set by the app store.

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney