Invasion Coming to Server 3!

Use hero revive, next to power-up button.

Overall game is a blast. Only bad thing so far is the 2 day wait for the next invasion to start.

They didnt skip over 2 on purpose, they chose a server at random between 2, 3 and 4 and gave it to us.

Okay but still it doesnā€™t make all that sense that they didnā€™t do it in order

Iā€™m guessing tomorrow.

Invasion is great so far! My only request is that each player should be able to control whether others can attack their bot. Some want help, others do not.

Invasion is good so far, but why is it blue team again this week when we havenā€™t had yellow team yet??

1 Like

We needed to sync the team color across servers 1 and 3, so that meant a repeat of the blue team this week on server 3. Normally, they will rotate.

2 Likes

Alright, thanks for the quick response. One other thing I noticed is that sometimes when I kill a mama bot found by the guild in one attack, on the summary screen where it shows how much damage I did, it will say the mama bot has 3 hp left, it is in fact dead and I do get the rewards so itā€™s just a visual bug. Just wanted to mention it.

:thinking: Hm, next time you see that happen, please screenshot and send in a support ticket. Weā€™ll want to fix that!

1 Like

Iā€™ve just realised that there are no ā€˜midtableā€™ spots in the invasion league. It looks like the top 5 promote, and EVERYONE ELSE demotes. Thatā€™s silly! I think there should be a mid table - make the leagues slightly larger, and only have the bottom 5 demote.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney