Invasion for high level players its only a boring time consuming mode

Hi there as title say i found invasion really boring and time consuming. As an high level player after you hit the max tier (around 110-115k points) you get nothing else and going on with all that breaker quest and boss its just too much time consuming and boring. In this exact moment i am ranked 8 in challenger on my server in invasion with 340k points… well i have 4500 invasion tokens, 8 breaker quest and 950 invasion stamina… to use all these stuff i need too much time cause use 900+ stamina means hours, then u get what? Lets say 50/60 more breaker quest, so fight all these bosses, and u get what? 400 stamina back then again and repeat… all getting nothing exclet a few more k of mod power in the end… but being 1st or 10th the difference is not that much and basically the player with the most free time get the best reward. Cant we change something? For example with each breaker quest completed give a few mod power like 50 or 100. Its still nothing but at least i find a reason to waste some time for all that stamina… same for bosses… 50 for single breaker and 250 for triple breaker… otherwise sooner or later everyone will get bored… high level players usually get all rewards tier in 3/4h once they get 110-115 k points then everything become too boring…

Oh and of course after the rewards have been reduced to nothing compared to the first 6 invasion its even worst… in the first invasion you got 40 stamina refill to complete all tiers… now only 10… and dont even look at badge tokens, memory tokens, gold bottles and everything else…

9 Likes

I like the message here but could you make it a bit easier to read? It’d make it more likely to be heard and help get the point across. No one wants to read a 20+ line wall of text.

Its so hard for you to spend 5 minutes reading a message? Well thats how forum works dude. I prefer a well explained post over these topics that people open “war is bad” “quorra need nerf” i explain my reasons thats it. I dont think its too hard to read it…

3 Likes

So any chance to get mor tiers or anything else to make invasion a little bit less boring?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney