Invest in Baloo?

Good night fellas!!
I’ve been wondering some time about my most recent hero (Baloo, no duh), but i’ve been rethinking if I should invest on him, 'cause of my bias towards the jungle book (bears in general) clashing with the tier list.

I mostly play for fun, I love making all types of combinations for campaing, invasion, heist, etc. , but when I go for arena and coliseum I like to make more advanced and “serious” teams, wich is why I go for advanced players opinion, and the tier lists, buuut aparently there’s something wrong with his white skill? (I dunno if it’s true, 'cause I haven’t seen nothing wrong), and I want to know if there is really something “buggy” with him, or if not, some help with getting some good team-ups for him.

Any kind of advice is welcome, thanks for your time. :upside_down_face:

You might want him up anyways for Mr. Big’s disk, which may or may not give Big 1000 energy every time he uses his white (and the enemies don’t have hardy). But it’s possible that Big will turn out not to be as strong as we think, so don’t quote me on this. :man_shrugging:

Otherwise, Baloo is supposedly not able to use his white for longer than a few seconds, but I’ve heard a few good people say that he’d be good once that’s fixed.

2 Likes

First of all, as a general rule for approaching the game, you can, for the most part, invest in whatever units you want and make good progress through the game.

About Baloo himself: normally, he’d actually be considered one of the best tanks overall atm, but the main issue right now his that his White Skill is bugged and it only lasts for a very short period of time. This hinders him a bit, as he is thus unable to heal himself as much and charm enemies like he would be able to while using his White Skill.

There’s nothing outright stopping you from still using him now, however. Just know that his White Skill may not always work like it’s supposed to.

2 Likes

Well, first of all, thanks for the advice, it helps me a lot!!!

So the white skill thing is sometimes, or is it like when fighting against him (like in arena defense thing)??

Finally, do you know if the devs know about this?? (Not really important, just wondering, heheh):grin:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney