iOS crashing after 1.7

The reason we asked for player logs is because we haven’t been able to reproduce it on any of our devices.

Has uninstalling the program and reinstalling it worked for anyone?

Nope tried that twice

My game is crashing, so I figured I would try to help you guys out. So I always use Sulley and Boo, Moana, EVE, Kevin Flynn, and Felix(who holds the Frozone badge thing). It crashes whenever I’m about to enter ANY battle. And more recently I was viewing my characters, it froze, and then crashed. I hope I was of some assistance. I have noticed that most of the time when I’m ready to go into battle with either a Ralph or a Sulley and Boo, it crashes. Hope I helped :grinning:. I use an iPhone 6+ and I’m on Server 8.

1 Like

Don’t think it has anything to do with heroes I have 3 accounts and I use different heroes on all 3 and crashes on all of them

I think that the uppermost satisfaction is - customer satisfaction !

You know why ppl are complaining ? Because there IS a reason. I play on both Apple and Android devices - I lost time, money and nerves. I even lost a whole gw (!) Because my atack crashes !!!

How annoying is that !!!

I herefore POLITELY ask you @Polaris pls make the nxt update safe to use on any p!atform, without the loss of data and profiles and to Providera a better a customer service even if this takes longer.

That was not terribly polite, Wild.

To address the problem, they need to identify the problem. A problem they haven’t been able to reproduce, and therefore can’t troubleshoot. They ask for data because they need data. This is not developer apathy. This is how things get fixed.

Sassing at the devs does not help.

1 Like

Short Form - Please fix this mess

Well Cotza idc if the heroes isn’t it. They need all the information they can get so they can quickly resolve this matter. @Polaris is working as hard as he can to get this resolved.

Maybe if they just reset the game to when items were cheaper it would fix it. Ever since they raised the cost of everything the crashes started. Maybe it’s a sign of how they shouldn’t mess with the cost of items to supposedly improve game play.

Same account - and still crashes since their date today

Another way to help the devs

• Settings
  • Privacy
  • Analytics
  • Analytics Data
  • Find DH crash logs

I could not find any only crashes that happend in 2018

Only Dbh is affected…Dont pull this on anybody else

Yeah I’ll take it back what I said deffo only this game. You tried doing what I said ?

1 Like

Maybe the following piece of information might be relevant. I think I can prevent crashes if I restart my game every other minute. I’m not sure of it, but it looks like the game doesn’t crash in the first 2 minutes (or 3 or 4 ot whatever).

Awesome idea instead of crashing ever 2 or minutes we just restart it… just kidding - p.s that’s a pretty desperate measure

That way we can at least control when the game stops. Had 3 crashed coliseum matches today…

Has anyone tried a factory reset of their device? I don’t want to, but considering it. I’ve reinstalled the app a couple of times, forced closed everything, hard shutdown, etc. nothing seems to fix it. But then I know other iOS users are not having the issue, so I am wondering if a factory reset is needed to clear any bugs the update caused.

I’ve spent money on this game, and if that is what we have to do to fix it, I may. I hate throwing money out the window, but that is wha I am feeling like I did now.

Maybe worth a go I have been thinking of doing a factory reset just a pain to download everything again.

It’s becoming more of a pain to play now with the constant crashing in battles mostly. Hopefully this gets something fixed soon, this is really a nice game to play, but when anything becomes more of a pain to play than fun people leave it.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney