iOS crashing after 1.7

It was 10d ago, so maybe on march update, hopefully it well get fix…

Not to mention the crashing when trying to attack In the guild wars.

Since the update I am unable to aid my guild because as soon as my team enters the screen it crashes.

1 Like

Lets hope it will get fix soon on next week update…

2 Likes

I’m about ready to get dropped in the coliseum because I can’t finish a battle. It drops me during the battles, gives me the daily rewards for doing one, but doesn’t credit me for making an attempt so it looks like I haven’t done one for days.

1 Like

Wow, crashing during War, Coli,Arena and Heists and Per Blues answer is? Dealing with so stop informing us that you are having difficulties! Two months of inoperable software due to test phase incompetence and you get that as a reply is rather disgusting in my opinion. Not impressed with their working model to date and customer service? Well I think you have all experienced that for yourselves. Rant over but problem still remains

1 Like

I have another game I play and the same issue happened where after a patch it started crashing. Their final message to me was it’s a RAM issue. If you have 1 gig ram you will see crashes with the new graphics their people put in. Anything with 2 gigs or more seems to work fine. My iPad mini 2 only has 1 gig of RAM and it’s hard soldered to the board so it can’t be upgraded. I actually am impressed that this place is still working to fix this, where my other game is just deal with the crashing.

1 Like

This is the only game where it crashes and it ONLY startef to crash after the last update…No excuses

1 Like

ios crash again @ gw

1 Like

Any improvements after the 1.8 update? While the team hasn’t been able to pinpoint the cause of the cause of the crash, they did make some performance improvements with the 1.8 update. Any specific info you can provide will help us!

Sigh unfortunately, no. I haven’t seen any improvements in the frequency of crashes. The game does seem to run a little faster though. For me, the crashes seem to be concentrated in the Coliseum. Many of the crashes accur before the battle starts and other times during the first wave. That being said, the crashes are not limited to the coliseum. I’ve seeen them happen when loading a video ad, starting fights for other game modes, and sometimes just staring at the screen (though that is far less frequent). I wish I could send you a crash report, but I don’t have a Mac that I can use.

2 Likes

Crashes became frequent…
Coli, arena and friendship campaign…
Hoping for heist not to crash also…

Havnt tried gw, bec we are still on vacation for it…
I cannot help them again with this crahing problem…

1 Like

I may not have seen any improvements in the crashing on my iPhone 5s, but just today, I received an iPhone 6s, and the game seems to run perfectly fine on it. I’ve been playing for a couple of hours now and haven’t seen any negative effects. There’s barely any freezing (which was a regular occurance on my old phone). I even got through a Coliseum fight, a place that regularly crashes, without any serious problems! ( though I will note that I did feel a bit of lag and stuttering during that fight, so I really think that that part of the game might need some extra investigating. I don’t know it that’s right. That’s just what I’ve concluded from my observations. You guys know way more about this stuff than me). Anyways, hope this info proves useful to you guys!

I read somewhere out there… its bec of the ram of cp…

1 Like

Got same issue it’s been getting better but still frustrating

2 Likes

Its 1.8B already and still crashing lols

I think people already used to play this game with crashing capability lols

2 Likes

I think that PB should finally adress to those ssues - I left a hefty but rightly feedback in the IOs section of DHB…and I am NOT proud of that :pensive:

The crashing keep on occurring, but what I have noticed is if I go into the coliseum or war (where I usually crash at) right after opening the app, I can get through the fights more often. If I do it after i’ve been on the app a little bit then it crashes. It makes me wonder if there is a cache in the program that might be causing the error.

1 Like

Think this needs proper investigation. I remember could do any mode without this much problems.
Yes, sometimes the app would still lag or crash but in very rare occasions. Now it became frequent.
I crash in almost every mode with the exception of heists. In campaign, city watch, surge, arena and friendship campaign is a bit less frequent.
Coliseum and guild war is a total nightmare, if I want to have any chance in participating in these 2 modes, need to restart the app (not 100% guarantee) or restart my phone. After that, need to go right away and complete it, if I do anything, even a simple raid in campaign, I’ll most certainly crash. Also cannot take much time making the composition for the match or same thing will happen.

1 Like

@Polaris,can you fix it?

We’re still working on it! Tracking down the cause of the issue is still giving us trouble.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney