"Is a poisoned apple too cliché?" - Malvina Monroe Concept

Well, this certainly wasn’t the concept I expected to do next, but here we are! The reviews/Internet may feel otherwise, but I personally really enjoyed Disenchanted and wanted to make a concept from it!

Malvina Monroe
Source: Disenchanted

Description: The queen of Monrolasia is here to prove herself as the baddest mistress of evil in all of the City.

Quote: “Oh, Giselle. You’re hilarious. Delusional, but hilarious."

Role: Control

Position: Front

Stars: :star: :star:

Trial Team: Yellow

Animations

Entrance: Malvina steps out of her carriage to her spot.

Victory: Malvina sits back in her throne and smirks.

Defeat: Malvina is blown back and falls over her chair.

Basic attack: Malvina casts her magic on an enemy.

Skills
White - Monrolasian Magic (Fantastic Damage)
Malvina casts her magic through the enemy team, dealing X damage to each enemy, knocking them back, and Cursing them for 10 seconds.

Green - Mirror, Mirror
Malvina consults her magic mirror, Cleansing herself and healing herself for X HP. She also marks the “Most Wanted” enemy, dealing 150% more damage to them and stealing 100 Energy from them whenever she damages them for 12 seconds.

Blue - Magical Deflection
Every 6 seconds, Malvina prevents a projectile from hitting herself or her allies. When this happens, she heals herself for X HP and applies 3 stacks of Fatigue to the enemy who threw out the projectile.

Purple - Badder (Fantastic Damage)
Malvina takes 50% less damage from the enemies she targets with “Mirror, Mirror” and “Magical Deflection” for 8 seconds. If those enemies would try to debuff her during that duration, she instead reverts the debuff back onto them and deals X damage to them.

Red - Queen of Monrolasia (Normal Damage)
Malvina steals all stacks of Hardy from the enemies she targets with “Mirror, Mirror” and “Magical Deflection”. Those enemies take X damage for each stack of Hardy stolen in this way.
Malvina’s basic attacks now bypass shields and deal an extra X damage to enemies with shields, as well as heal herself for 30% of the damage dealt.
+X Skill Power
+X Reality
+X HP healed with “Mirror, Mirror”

Friendships
Malvina Monroe/Evil Queen
Campaign: “A Royal Debacle” - Malvina learns that there is already another “evil queen” in the City and plans to do something about it, only to find that they are not the only 2 evil mistresses that exist. (Allies: Queen of Hearts, Maleficent, Yzma)

Disk: “Queen of Mean” - Gain Attack Speed at Low Health
+X Basic Damage
Whenever an enemy or an ally is KO’d, Malvina gains X Skill Power for the rest of the wave.
While Malvina is below 60% of her max HP (+5% per star), her Attack Speed is increased by 16% (+16% per star).

Malvina Monroe/Shego
Campaign: “Sidekick Side Gig” - Shego is fed up with Drakken’s failed schemes yet again and leaves to work on her own, but Malvina offers her a different proposition, aka a collaboration. (Allies: Madam Mim, Mayor Bellwether, Megara)

Disk: “Perfect Partner” - Gain Crit Against Targeted Enemies
+X Max HP
+X Tenacity
All of Malvina’s attacks gain 15 Normal Crit (+15 per star) and 20 Fantastic Crit (+20 per star) against the enemies she targets with “Mirror, Mirror” and “Magical Deflection” for 10 seconds.

Enjoy!

8 Likes

I like it! :+1:

1 Like

“I guess so my mistress”

… What? Is this a reference to something I don’t know about? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I think they’re responding to Malvina’s quote :sweat_smile:

I thought so, but that quote is not anywhere close to anything Giselle actually said in the movie, so I couldn’t tell if they were referencing something else or just made that up on the fly.

1 Like

i love this

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney