Is Goofy OP?

I think Goofy is the most powerful character in the game. Every time I use him, I always win. His skills are pretty good and he is a great tank. I think he might be stronger then we believe. Though there is the thing with the whole chip thing so maybe he is weaker?

1 Like

I’m afraid the balancing is going downhill nowadays, every new hero has some sort of oomph that makes them god tier compared to older champs.

Luckily, I’m a mid player so I don’t have the situations “spend money for new characters or lose because others have them”. Yet.

3 Likes

Oh yes he is. At least he works for my team. I’m running Maleficent, Baymax, Moana, Merida and him, and I can cut through City Watch like it’s nothing. My Quorra is not strong enough as a main yet but I’m pretty sure he works great with her too, or any high damage but low hp heroes, he helps with wiping the enemy team before they even have a chance to fight back.

Is he overpowered? I would say a little bit. But he needs a strong team to work his magic.

I had a 3 star goofy destroy a team of Gaston, Elsa and Hatter today, all 6 stars with 5 star friends disk.

2 Likes

As I have experienced, Goofy is very weak to disables like freeze and stuns.

1 Like

@NCTzen_Haechan Just like Moana

Thanks for that.

Not when he gets his How to Goof shield up, which lasts for 20 seconds, has great HP, and grants him extra Tenacity.

Goofy is useless, freezes and stuns and hes done for, burst damage and hes done.

And that’s why you use his mickey disk. Makes his blue skill also shield allies and allies shielded by blue skill are entirely immune to disables and heals them when a disable fails against them while they are shielded by blue skill.
Freeze/ stun immunity and punishes the disable.

For now. Maxed out his sheild grants him 201 tenacity. 200 means 100% reduction in disable time.

At 06 with enhanced badges, he can get an 18 second shield that makes him immune to disables and gives him 40,000 armor and reality. While that shield is up he can fully heal himself.

Oh, and did I mention that he can get a 150% speed boost for long enough to reapply it before it wears off? And it stacks. So for 1-2 seconds it’s a 300% speed boost. And that’s for the whole team.

He can make an average team wipe out a good team in 10 seconds flat.

2 Likes

Increasing that skill doesn’t increase the tenacity. It only gives 30. Increasing the skill does increase armor and reality.

Are you saying with that 30, he gets up to 201?

Also, the way tenacity works, depends on the level of the enemy skill that is used. If the cap is at 100 on your server, that is almost true. The reduction cap is set to 90%, so that is all he gets. On our server (which is currently at 120… :frowning: gonna take me sometime to get there), 201-120 means he gets a 81% reduction. Which is still a crap ton.

Or you could just run mickey disk for disable immunity…

1 Like

I think Goofy gets harder to beat the longer he is alive in battle. So I’m thinking of this as a strategy, never tried so it’s not concrete.

1. Have a team that can deal continuous disable. I mean as much as possible, 3-4 heroes has a disable so that if one’s disable finishes, an ally can deal his/her next.
  2. Have someone who can deal a disable quickly and also have a fast and heavy hitters so that you can dispose Goofy before he use How to Goof.

Not unless you get the Mickey disk.

1 Like

Bringing this topic back to life because he is still op. It is almost necessary to have him because he is that good. Nerf him please.

Since you want to bring this topic back to life, would you like to explain how Goofy is still OP? Maybe others would agree or disagree with you.

No hero need to be nerfed now. With 62 heroes (counting ducky bunny) you just need to learn how to counter goofy and not ask for a nerf. Also i dont see goofy in every single team like many other heroes did during time.

Didn’t feel the need to explain since people have stated good reasons in this thread. That’s why I didn’t just make a new topic about it… But yhe only way to counter him is disables but he has a disk to counter the one thing you need to defeat him. Once he gets put in a shop he will be even more popular.

And not to mention he only uses his green skill on melee attacks, so having ranged attacks would prevent him from using that skill.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney