No they are not trash ducky and bunny are good heros they do alot of damage

1 Like

Which makes them broken

1 Like

How Barbosa basic attack dose alot of damage and you say that his not broken

So ducky and bunny are not broken if they are they would do around 500 damage

@Your_Mom_Happy when a hero is “broken” that means they are too unbalanced

3 Likes

How are they unbalanced sully and boos blue skill dose alot of damage and no one cares

Sence ducky and bunny do alot of damage I always use them to help me defeat chapter 13 and I’m in the last level of character 13

I always fight teams with ducky and bunny and sometimes my Ralph stuns him right before they use their laser attack

4 Likes

You put them to be in orange 7 and max skill

And kicks do alot of damage casue one kick makes alot of damage

Stop whining. Ducky & Bunny are way too overpowered in damage output.

5 Likes

Here is an equation you can use if in doubt if a hero is OP or not.
Hero Strength increases as Release Date increases.

the Power Creep is real.

3 Likes

D&B seriously need that nerf. If a hero is OP, it should be because they have an amazing skillset, not because of pure stat. D&B’s skillset is on level with Yax’s in terms of creativity. :disappointed:

Perblue should cut all damage they do in half, and add a passive to their white where D&B do double damage while shielded, or double damage while disabled, or something else to make fighting them more interesting and strategic then watching Bunnyzilla trash Yourteamopolis.

12 Likes

It doesn’t matter if you can deal a ton of damage if you die in 3 seconds. Sulley and boo having no armor means that they are simply dead weight.

3 Likes

We want balance so that we don’t HAVE to use a certain hero in order to be successful. Whenever a hero’s only counter is itself that is a point where it needs to be nerfed.

6 Likes

Yeah Ducky and Bunny are pretty strong.

Agreed.

I just hope this is fixed in the next patch notes

If not:

Me:

2 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney