Is there something wrong with my server?

I am on server 22 and I can’t play my daily videos, which meant that I had to play the trials and the port in their entirety in order to get the quests done. I also had to manually raid the Elite campaign in order to get another quest done. I can’t play videos in general, to double my prizes on some modes or in video crates, making them useless!
I am also trying to purchase Arena crates, but the contents are taking a LONG time to load!
What is going on?

I don’t know what is going on with the videos, but a lot of people are dealing with the issue on server 9, but I have noticed that some crates take some time, to load. It could be internet, but Idk honestly, so hopefully this issue is resolved.

Well, the Arena crate was resolved, but I still can’t play videos at all on the game.
It just displays the message “No videos avaiable. Come back later”.

I think that is just the wifi. Games with ads don’t always have ads readily available, you may never see one. Idk.

it says: no videos available.

2 Likes

My other game apps that have videos on them are working perfectly, such as Sonic Speed Battle

Sorry, I skip the explanation, the situation is possibly improved by restarting the game. But, it may be a temporal improvement.

I restarted multiple times.

I have no idea except the specific ads cannot be sent from ad servers.

It doesn’t play any ads at all! It has been like this ever since today in the morning!

In the past some game could not replay ads for 36 hours in the specific region and the developer sent compensations to all players. I wish PerBlue do the same for you players.

But as you can see from the screenshot, I was only able to watch one out of three daily videos.

Yeah. I cannot explain why only one ad was replayed, however mysterious incidents occur in the Internet. Ex. one ad every 30 min., 40sec, … Or sporadically ads are available… Sorry, I can’t help you.

I just hope this is gone by tomorrow. Having to play the trials and the port by their entirety without being able to double my rewards is not something I wish to do everyday.

Something that I do when that happens to me is just spam click on the diamonds, raid tickets, etc. and then I try pressing the Video button again. It may not work for you but for some reason it works for me.

Try to see if your guild can get trials perks. That would help you a lot.

It’s tomorrow and the problem persists. I could only claim one out of 3 videos and I still can’t open that video box. I hate my internet so much.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney