Is this a really powerful strong hero? No, this is Patrick(unlikely hero)

Character:Patrick star
Type:damage
Team:blue
Quote: is mayonnaise an instrument?

ANIMATIONS:

Entrance: Patrick’s rock appears. it goes upwards, revealing Patrick to be stuck to it, eating a krabby patty
Victory: Patrick gets a big jar of mayonnaise and pours it onto a krabby patty. Then he eats it.
Defeat: Patrick sits on the floor with a stupid face. While doing so he is drooling
Basic attack: Patrick burps loudly onto the opponent

ATTACKS:

White:I’ll have uhhhh: Patrick drools on the floor, which makes the enemies lose 30% defence
Green: is this the krusty krab?: Patrick yells loudly into a phone and then throws it at the opponent.
Purple: oh, boy 3 AM!: when Patrick reaches 0HP there is a 60% chance that he will eat a crabby patty and regain all his health
Blue: oh, yeah!?!: Patrick sticks his eyes out for dealing damage to the opponent
Red: one stupid starfish: I’ll have uhhhh well now do you 30% more than it used to

FRIENDSHIPS unfortunately I’m not going to make any allies because I am lazy(like patrick!)

Patrick/goofy
Campaign: drooling dudes

Patrick/Ariel
Campaign: undersea stupidity

I hope you enjoyed this hero concept! And don’t worry, I will make allies in the friendship stories

4 Likes

Please read A Guide to Making Character Concepts the one Kermit suggested, and don’t spam concepts

3 Likes

Well I’m trying the best I can!!! I just got into this, and I love it. So I think I can handle it, thank you very much!!!

Erm… Wrong category…you should post this in the Creative Corner - Hero Concepts category.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up!

That is not very kind, I was trying to help

Well, your comment was a bit on the blunt side as well tbh, so this isn’t entirely on them.

3 Likes

The countess remy’s reply didnt seem blunt at all @Myeong, but I did see a little bit of yelling in their reply

It did seem blunt a little bit @Myeong, so I have to agree

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney