Is this going to get fixed?

How is this balanced?!

She is stupidly overpowered!!
I’ve done auto, manual, changed disc etc, still does not work. Do I need to get all my heroes to 6* 5* discs for it to work then?
This is just stupid and unfair! Am getting so frustrated and had enough with this type of unbalanced stuff.
Please fix this nonsense! PLEASE!!

@Polaris

1 Like

Which server are you on?

1 Like

Server 11.

1 Like

Is this friend campaign?

1 Like

It’s unfair, the same thing happens to me in the friend campaign of Goofy and Mickey. She is weaker in level than my heroes and bears more damage. And it’s absurd because my Shank is a role and is higher in level and stars than the one in the campaign

1 Like

No wonder. There are better heroes to counter Shank. She has considerably low reality

1 Like

It’s Duke-Woody friendship so, there isn’t any hero choice.

Switch Goofy’s disk to Jessie, upgrade Cal and give to these heroes basic damage mods.
Just do anything what will increase “basic damage” stat.

I have upgraded jessie goofy duke to O6 badges enhanced and still nothing. It’s not supposed to be this difficult… It’s stupid and unfair!

1 Like

I think this is the issue.

In friend campaigns (and all other PvE modes) the four skills are leveled to the same number. Since Shank’s purple skill increases her armor, this problem makes her armor skyrocket, making her nigh invincible.

3 Likes

Yeah. I got past the fight in this post after wasted a lot of resources and probably 200 friend staminas after trying and trying and trying for 3days.
And now I got stuck again against lineups of insanely strong enemies with team xp 130 with another Shank leading the 3rd lineup with hero choices of Calhoun, Jack2, Woody and Duke.
It’s so frickin impossible. The only ppl who managed to get the discs are whales that pretty much maxxed most of their heroes and have 6* Duke.
This game is stupidly unbalanced!

And i just hate that there’s no response from anyone about this…

1 Like

It’s going to absurd levels, 100k Merida.

4 Likes

Sorry to break it to you but they will just ignore it, like many other threads saying the friend campaigns are too hard

I know. Because I have the same thread about Goofy-Mickey friend disc. And guess what I have? Silence. Total silence

3 Likes

I beat that shank, but now I’m stuck on 7-6 on the same campaign. Having to upgrade 2 heroes I’ve never used is rough, especially when we aren’t meant to level up every single hero. Been stuck here a few days just because of a shank.

Sorry did not mean to revive a old chat. It literally popped up as a new post for some reason :persevere:

2 Likes

Yep, I had the same problem. I won it at one point because of luck. Just be patient.
And don’t be hopeful that PB gonna fix it. Honestly they couldn’t care any less.

1 Like

Shank isn’t very resistant against Fantastic damage.

1 Like

Use the jesse disk on Goofy, I won against this without calhoun with a 2star jesse disk.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney