Is this how you get your kicks Perblue?

Oh yeah that’s reasonable. Totally.

3 Likes

This Poll released before the global Diamond Quest rollout was obviously worthwhile… :man_facepalming:

10 Likes

I swear one more stunt like this and I’m out

1 Like

Well then, pack your bags. Cause most of us are gonna leave too! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’m definitely going F2P at least

2 Likes

Sorcerer’s Arena is announced to be released soon, by the way. They are in pre-registration phase.

4 Likes

Aw darn. Your server got a better deal. :rofl: think im done giving them my money for awhile. I cant support greed like this. Im so done with their half promises to fix things and its got worse LOL

4 Likes

We set all the prices in US Dollars. Google and Apple handle the conversion to your local currency. They set the conversion rate and any fees associated with that transaction.

1 Like

This post wasnt about the change in price, more about the cash grab itself for whats being offered. As you can read from other players the uproar this update has caused. Thank you for the bland clarification though instead of addressing the real issues.

5 Likes

Sorcerer’s arena is by the company who bought dragon soul. How do you think that’s going to play out.

This was in response to your most recent post. Hope that clears things up.

While off topic, no it’s not - that was Gree, Sorcerer’s Arena is Glu

3 Likes

Sounds similar i think that’s the misunderstanding.

Thank you for that not even remotely relevant anecdote.

@Elliot, I do have a couple questions. When we pay for this premium package. Does that mean we would have to pay for another one down the road since this is an diamond quest event? Or is it a one time pay thing?

Of course you’ll need to pay again. At the end of the event in 47 some days after another event starts. That’s what makes this ridiculous.

1 Like

Why you flagged my comnent there you are not careing if players leave the game and play sorcerer s arena instead off this game after it will be realeased?

The Premium Pass lasts for the duration of the quest event - ie. 46 days - when the new one begins, you have the opportunity to get it again.

It’s basically like a new, higher cost 46-day Daily Deal that includes hero chips (though in reality the quest can be completed in much less days)

3 Likes

Also, I don’t want to bring up another game again but - a certain very popular mobile game created by industry leaders beginning with M…

A Quest event very similar in style has just begun, the difference being that there are more tiers (34), huge variety in rewards - from cosmetics, to gold, to upgrade pieces, to exclusive items, to loot crates, to minigame chances, to ‘diamonds’ - and a Premium Pass which costs $5 and offers incredible value, and even more variety should you hit all the tiers.

I wonder why that game is so popular and makes so much money :man_shrugging::thinking:

(yes, there are expensive deals there too - but the value and variety of the quest events are in a totally different league, and I’m certainly happy to pay my $5 to participate in the premium version. $25 for the DH pass is an unrealistic amount to expect people to want to pay for something that offers nothing particularly special.)

4 Likes

Please don’t revive threads. But this thread is about the deals in DHBM.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney