Issue with Tron white skill

Hello,

I noticed that Tron’s white isn’t working as usual sometimes. usually, when using his white skill at the beginning of the wave (100% energy due to flynn disc), the animation freezes for other toons, so he removes the enemy buffs before anyone of the team hits the enemy (best use case is/was to remove reflec before hitting the opponent toons).

However, now while doing the white skill sometimes the other toons are not frozen for the animation. Since the buffs are removed at the end of Tron’s white skill animation, the attacking toons now die due to reflected damage, since reflect was not removed “fast” enough.

for some fights the time stops, for other cases not, which results in fights lost due to randomness of removing buffs/reflec before or after other heroes attacking.

anyone else noticed this? is this intended? (probably not due to working sometimes)

this drastically changes Tron’s usefulness and tactics, especially when fighting reflec teams (drakken, ian, megara)

cheers,
Oni

1 Like

Ist mir auch aufgefallen.

I’ve noticed that tron is not removing reflect and thought it was a timing issue (let’s say for mulan against Ian). He also seems to be struggling to remove invincibility and shields

1 Like

yeah, usually he was able to remove Ian’s reflec before Mulan’s rocket hits, and even if not the reflec was removed before fast heroes like dash or disgust hit. now, they just kill themselves because tron does not remove reflect beforehand.

I noted that when doing normal campaign, tron still stops all toons while doing his white in the first wave, but stops doing so in 2nd and 3rd.

sometimes it works in arena/coliseum/war but sometimes not.

that’s really annoying, especially when you count on the buff removal while doing your team composition and attack

Don’t forget that Wasabi and red-skilled Joy will stop Tron’s initial buff removal attempt.

There’s small differences in how battles are carried out depending on the mode, but those differences can have a major effect on the sequence of start-of-battle moves. I know in some modes Tron can be counted on to remove Ian’s reflect before Mulan’s rocket hits, but in others he can’t; similarly, Mulan’s rocket can hit different heroes in the same lineup depending on the mode. It would be nice if PerBlue could make battle consistent across all modes, but that doesn’t seem likely to happen…

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney