It’s been one of those days (Mario unlikely character concept)

Name: Mario

Quote: “Mama mia!”

Description: For 35 years of saving the Mushroom Kingdom and counting, the Italian plumber Mario is ready to jump into action and uses his power ups to stop the creeps.

Role: Damage

Position: Front

Stars: :star:

Team: Red

Basic Attack: Mario punches the enemy.

Entrance: A warp pipe appears and Mario jumps out of it.
Victory: Mario spins and holds a peace sign as a super star appears above his head, happily looking at the camera.
Defeat: Mario jumps and falls till he reaches off screen in his death pose.
White Skill: Let’s-A Go!
A question block appears above Mario, Mario jumps to punch the question block and the player chooses which power up Mario can use.

• An ice flower to freeze 3 random enemies for 8 seconds, dealing X fantastic damage to them.

• A fire flower to burn 3 random enemies, dealing X fantastic damage over time for 6 seconds.

• Or a super mushroom to increase Mario’s Max HP and skill power by 20% for 8 seconds.

If auto, like Kim Possible, the first use of “Let’s-A Go” uses ice flower, next uses fire flower, the next uses super mushroom, and repeats for the remainder of the wave.
Green Skill: Water Sprayer
:facepunch: Normal Damage
Mario uses FLUDD to spray the closest enemy, dealing massive knockback and dealing X damage to the creep.
Blue Skill: Spin Attack
:facepunch: Normal Damage
Mario spins, dealing X damage and stunning surrounding enemies for 9 seconds and dodging any projectiles for 3 seconds.
Purple Skill: Powering Up
“Let’s-A Go” will also heal Mario X HP and grant himself and allies 3 stacks of “Hardy.” And each stack of “Hardy” they have, they gain X skill power and X basic damage.
Red Skill: Here We Go!
“Water Sprayer” will also decrease the enemy’s attack speed and movement speed by 60% for 7 seconds. And if Mario attacks a disabled enemy using “Spin Attack” the enemy deals knockback and the enemy loses X reality.

Additional Boosts:

• +X Basic Damage
  • +X Skill Power
  • +X damage in “Spin Attack”

Friendships:

Super Mario/Simba & Nala
Lucky Bell
Allies: Fix-It Felix, Megara, Mad Hatter
Invincibility At Start Of The Wave

• +X Basic Damage
  • +X Skill Power to Mario and his allies
  • During each wave, Mario and his weakest ally gain invincibility for 3 seconds (+1.5 per star)

Super Mario/Swedish Chef
Lots of Spaghetti
Allies: Rex, Baymax, Scrooge McDuck
“Let’s-A Go” Skill Boosts

• +X Max HP
  • Frozen enemies take 5% more damage from Mario and his allies (+10% per star)
  • Enemies lose X reality and X Max HP when taking damage over time
  • When Mario’s Max HP and skill power is increased by “Let’s-A Go,” he and his allies increase their attack speed by 5% (+5% per star)

P.S. I know that Fix-It Felix would’ve been a perfect friend for Mario, but I want to do something else and instead made Simba & Nala and Swedish Chef as his friends. Simba & Nala because they kinda match Mario’s cat power up. And I chose Swedish Chef because he and Mario both have mustaches as well as having a funny accent.

Check out LetsGetDangerousBro’s Table Of Concepts 2.0 if you wanna check out all of my concepts or for a concept request.

Feedback is welcomed and I hope you liked it!

16 Likes

How in the world did I forget that it’s Mar10 day??? I am ashamed of myself as a Nintendo fan…

Amazing concept!

10 Likes

Lol, I almost completely forgot about it as well. Awesome concept! Happy Mar10 Day everyone!

6 Likes

Happy Mario 10day

You’re just four days late

3 Likes

I know but I’m a fan of Mario

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney