It’s time for The ULTIMATE Disney Heroes Franchise Tournament!

Very true, I just thought the Cheshire and Mad Hatter factor might make the votes a little closer, but i guess Cheshire is nowhere near as good as he once was

WOW!! Hercules comes out on top with the BIGGEST blowout victory so far in the tournament, beating Atlantis by a whopping 88% to a lowly 12% by Atlantis. Is Hercules going to be the dark horse favorites to win the whole thing?

No Atlantis is just that bad :joy:

1 Like

Vinny is probably S tier, Helga is arguably A tier, and I suspect Kida could be useful in some situations.

But going up against Zeus(Ha) and Megara(Sh), that’s not nearly enough.

1 Like

Guess I was inccorrect in Big Hero 6 being my biggest surprise of the tourney, because Mulan is putting the beatdown on Mickey & Friends despite Daisy being in the mix, only about 5 more hours to vote in this one if you want Pete/Daisy to move ahead to round 2!

…OK, that’s insane, unless there’s major Mulan fans voting because they love the movie, rather than the value of the heroes. For game use, though, we have:

Mulan collection: Mulan is outdated, Li Shang is an OK support, Shan Yu is an OK damage, and Mushu can silence the opposing team.

Mickey & friends: Mickey himself, alas, badly needs a refresh to be useful, and Donald and Goofy have the nichest of niche uses, but Minnie is still solid, Pete is a good damage hero, and Daisy looks to be top-tier as soon as she’s released.

1 Like

That’s what I’m saying, I thought this one would go the exact opposite, or at least be REALLY close, guess Mulan is out for blood with this upset

In yet another big surprise (to me), Tron is besting Jungle Book right now with only about an hour left in voting!

Only 1 more day in Round 1 of the Tournament! As we finish off the first round what thoughts do you guys have so far?! Did any of the winners surprise you? Any predictions for the rest of the tournament!?

I kind of already said this but the 3 biggest surprises to me was how big of a victory Big Hero 6 had over Lilo & Stitch, the Tron victory over Jungle Book, and the Mulan victory over Mickey and Friends!

As we wrap up Round 2 today we’re going to be down to the Top 8! What do you guys think so far? Were there any surprises in Round 2 for you? What are your thoughts for the quarterfinals!?

I wasn’t super surprised by who moved on, but I did think at least a few of the races would be a bit closer, every vote in Round 2 was kind of a blowout!

Alright THIS IS IT! Unless Emperor’s New Groove makes the comeback of a lifetime over the next 4hrs, we are down to our Final Four in the Franchise Tournament! Kim Possible, Darkwing Duck, Hercules, and The Muppets!

The Final Four round starts at 5pm EST today over on the community tab of my YouTube channel, who is going to come out on top?!

Kim Possible is the only one with 3 S-tier heroes (and 2 of them being best in their roles) and 1 high A-tier hero.

Hercules has Zeus… and a bit of Meg, but the rest sucks.
DW has… DW.
Muppets have… nobody relevant in meta anymore.

1 Like

I mean, Muppets have Kermit, Chef, and Animal who while not the best heroes anymore are still pretty useful all in all for various reasons

Let’s go Kim Possible!

In both franshise as well as in-game the best option

Outdated by now.

Waaaaaaaaay outdated. and their franchise got Gonzo and Piggy, one of worst heroes in-game

So um, Kim Possible won… and now?

Kim Possible wins and today it’s the 20th anniversary of Kim Possible

1 Like

B4A8281E-45AD-4532-890E-9274A094EC02

3 Likes

Kim got what she deserved on such amazing day…

2 Likes

Well looks like you guys beat me to it, but Kim Possible won! What are your thoughts on the tournament as a whole? Did any of the votes along the way surprise you? WE HAVE A WINNER!!! | The ULTIMATE Disney Heroes Franchise Tournament - YouTube

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney