It's about time I finally finished that Morshu concept I abandoned long ago

My concept? You want it? It’s yours, my friend.

Name: Morshu
Source: Link: The Faces of Evil (Philips CD-i; 1993)
Role: Backline Tank
Trials Team: Yellow

Entrance: Morshu’s oil store glitches into existence, and he walks out of it.
Basic Attack: Morshu throws a bomb at a random enemy.
Victory: Morshu pulls out a ruby and admires it.
Defeat: Morshu gasps in terror as his oil store is demolished by the enemy’s attack.

White Skill: You Want It?
Morshu throws lamp oil at a teammate of your choice, granting that ally “Regular Customer” for the rest of the wave. Morshu can’t give lamp oil to himself. If the battle is set to auto, Morshu will pick the frontmost ally.
Regular Customers have their movement speed doubled, and will inflict Blind for 1 second with their basic attacks.

Green Skill: Rope and Bombs - Fantastic Damage
Morshu drags an opponent toward his oil store with a rope, dragging them towards them and distracting that enemy for L seconds. The enemy will also be dealt X damage.

Blue Skill: Buy 1, Get 2 Free - True Damage
When Morshu uses “Rope and Bombs”, he will then throw 3 bombs at random opponents, dealing X damage and scaring them for 3 seconds.

Purple Skill: I Can’t Give Credit
When Morshu KO’s an enemy, he steals all their status effects, both positive and negative. When Morshu is KO’d, he grants a copy of all those status effects to his Regular Customers.

Red Skill: (currently undecided; taking suggestions)

Friendships:
Jim Hawkins
The Beast

1 Like

You’ve gotta stop leaving your concepts incomplete. It comes off as lazy and shows that you’re not fully committed to making concepts but rather see it as some chore that you have to do.

7 Likes

Why hello jsslade while I read your concept after I forgot how to log back in I seen some very offensive stuff I am not a troll. I am the infinite corruption trollge from god amogus.

Red skill you can have it

Whenever morshuncrits he heals all of his regular customers for 20% max health, for every status effect on morshu he has + 1% max health armor and reality whenever a regular customer is koed while morshu has more than 15 status effects the regular customer is instead revived with 20% max hp and gains invincible for 5 seconds.

And other stuff your turn jayslade

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney