Jack Overpowered

Jack Sparrow is not overpowered. He is definitely strong but not unbeatable. Use high armor characters such as Shank and Baymax along with control heroes. Jack’s biggest weakness is his lack of tenacity. As long as you can keep him controlled he goes down easily enough.

Focus on a character’s strengths and weaknesses and make an attempt to beat them before asking for nerfs, please and thank you.

7 Likes

The problem is, buffing a character so much made certain parts of the game unncesessarily hard.

1 Like

If you are referring to friend campaigns they are still very much possible with enough skilling and leveling. Perhaps they are more difficult, but certainly still doable.

2 Likes

Well, new Jack definitely massacred my chances at 3 starring next Trial level, so the difference is significant enough

Please stop asking for people to be nerfed. Change your line up to fight him.

2 Likes

No he is not. There are many heroes can stop him
Stop crying please and select proper team

Most if not all heroes are perfect power

Obviously there will be some notable changes. What was your team for the trial?

Seriously? He just got a buff for being too weak! He’s beatable with the right team. Not knowing how to counter a hero doesn’t mean they are too strong. Maybe ask for counters instead.

What does nerfed mean? Does me mean get rid of the character

“Nerf” is a term used to represent the weakening of a mechanic, hero or skill. Possibly derived from exchanging a metal bat with a Nerf foam bat. Opposite of “Buff” which sees the strengthening of a hero, skill or mechanic.

In short asking for “nerfs” is saying “I believe this thing in the game to be too strong or consumes too much of the current meta and wish for it to be weakened in some way.”

1 Like

Thank u so much it’s like game terms for. Dummies needed lol this is the only game I play and I love it thanks again

1 Like

Honestly, I never had problems with Jack with the exception of friend missions. He counters with characters who don’t allow him to destroy and just stun or freeze him. Yes, you know what I mean, it’s the snowman. Aaaand don’t forget about charming characters. I remember once Nick charmed my Jack and he destroyed all my team. And then the enemy team:D

Hope this link helps. I’ve got a problem before about Jack Sparrow being too powerful. I found a good strategy and that is to use a single target like Elastigirl or maybe someone who has good control ability. But my best Jack Sparrow counter is Elastigirl. But of course, you must beat the tank first.
Impossible Friendships

I have always thought it strange that he can activate his white skill bwfore finishing activating his white skill :thinking:

It is very strange…

1 Like

Ok, so, I think that dealing 25 000 x 12 = 300 000 damage is a bit overkill, especially since it’s so hard to crowd control the guy because of his 25k damage dodge-counter

1 Like

Yes, I’m being wiped out by teams that are way weaker than me in arena just because of Jack, crazy

1 Like

Trying to lvl him right now how is his Tenacity at orange+? Is that exploitable??

His tenacity is non existant even at O3 max enhancements. Meaning no matter the level he is susceptible to control. I am unaware if it changes at O4 but for most of the players Jack Sparrow has no tenacity whatsoever. Friend campaigns typically dont give disks to enemy heroes to my knowledge so Jack should be without his Barbossa Disk which is where his staying power truly comes from. Keep leveling your heroes and you will beat him eventually.

1 Like

Wait till you run into the characters that have a shield and resist all physical damage.
He’s absolutely worthless then and you need vanelope to soda soak them.
What’s worthless is having to spend 8200 diamonds for 160 star shards

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney