Jack Skellington delay

So in server 1 am i the only one experiencing that when i choose jack skellington as one of my heroes then the fight always starts with the rest of my team being spawned and after 3-4 seconds skellington walks out on the field and are ready for combat and then the opposite team spawns? Not that the fights is falling out to anyones advantage but what’s the deal?

2 Likes

It’s presumably something to do with the very noticeable frame rate issue with both Jack and Sally.

2 Likes

Weird, on server 14 he enters the arena with the rest of the team.

The good jack skellington comes in style :wink:

4 Likes

Good I am not the only person who noticed this lag, also with Sally.

Perhaps it’s the framerate like @Lord_Skellington pointed out so thanks for the feedback guys now i know that im not alone to notice this

Its not lag there getting at the stop motion from Tim burtons The nightmare before Christmas

1 Like

If that is the effect they have gone for (which I don’t believe is the case) then it was a mistake. It looks terrible.

Same issue with mine on Server 4. It doesn’t affect the actual battle, but the lag definitely takes me out of the game for a few seconds.

Probably because of guild war? I dunno because it hasn’t happened to me

If you can provide a screenshot of a specific battle where you see this happen, that will help us track it down. If it’s just in guild war, was delayed arrival one of the sabotage options?

1 Like

Reply for server 14, no issues seen.

It only happens when is in automatic the battle try again using it and you will see it.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney