Jafar rebalancing

Wow rebalancing jafar. Like I feared downgraded him so much hes now pretty useless. Its shocking. Very disappointed.

1 Like

Lol, the funny thing is that they’ve changed absolutely nothing about him yet. :thinking::sweat_smile:

Changes to Jafar are planned for the 1.12.2 update.

10 Likes

They haven’t even done anything yet.

1 Like

It’s threads like this that prove that people will complain about anything. Unfortunate.

2 Likes

Beg to differ hes not dealing damage at all and sticks in that mode of charm and dies.

Bo peep used to get charmed turn around and kill own team now doesnt he does damage but at start of fight only. So somethings different.

That might be how it seems, but I assure you he hasn’t been changed

2 Likes

@Pipsqueak I feel like you are wasting your time arguing with this one. It’s Blantely obvious nothing has changed. And they noted things wouldn’t change till the next patch, but some people pre maturely want to over react.

Rofl ok then you can see my account cant you. Because your playing it. Rofl joker.

It’s not worth arguing with you. The update hasn’t gone through yet so nothing has changed other than your appearance of the character. I vote this thread gets closed since no meaningful conversation can continue any further.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney