January 2022 Tier List! Y9 Max lvl 280 | Bendy

Hey guys! Bendy here! Just got finished with our January tier list, our very first tier list of 2022! Thank you to everybody that joined the stream and helped vote on where heroes belong! Click on the image to zoom in and see everything more clearly.

This tier list sees quite a lot of changes yet again, this one actually saw a bit of movement at the top tiers though this time around! We saw 3 heroes make their way into the top tier; Megara, Mary Sanderson, and Clawhauser! With the impending arrival of King Triton we also decided to move Slinky Dog out of Best of the Best and into Really Good, many of us predict that King Triton might spell some doom for Slinky with Triton being probably the hardest shield counter we have ever seen. Mr. Big also dropped out of BotB and into Really Good as well.

Other notable changes we saw on this tier list is the push up a tier for Merlin, who has seen a bit of a resurgence the past month or two, mainly due to his extremely useful red skill that counters many top tier heroes right now! Randall and Elsa also moved up to Really Good as well, Randall due to his Yzma disk creating a huge opening for him as an interesting Tron alternative to counter many heroes and Elsa’s refresh last month has made her significantly better overall! Finally, we’ve sealed the fates of Jack-Jack and Rafiki, pushing them all the way down to the bottom due to them being pretty close to useless nowadays in the current meta.

HEROES WE VOTED ON TODAY BUT DIDN’T MOVE:
Raya
Winnifred Sanderson
Kristoff & Sven
Jasmine
Madam Mim
Hank & Dory
Jack Sparrow
Wall-e

Hopefully these are some welcomed changes and I look forward to continuing to create these tier lists for us each and every month!

STREAM HIGHLIGHT VIDEO! (coming soon!)

If you have suggestions for changes that you want to see to the next tier list, we have a survey that you can fill out so that your voice is more likely to be heard on the next stream even if you can’t be there in person! You may fill it out here: https://forms.gle/P7z95qp15pQvVb968

Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHGPXPUXGQSGcpFh00k7PSA
Discord Link: Bendyland
Printer friendly version of tier list if you’re into that sort of thing: PRINTER FRIENDLY Jan 2022 Y9 Lvl 280 - Album on Imgur

13 Likes

thanks!
this surely helps a lot

Looks good! I use Mim for heist also as she does both types of damage so maybe put a “H” next to her next time… or not as it doesn’t matter and there’s plenty of heist heroes to choose from anyway :joy:

1 Like

Yep, hopefully Clawhauser stays in BotB. He deserves it IMO. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I wish Alice was taken more seriously, she’s damn strong with everyone, I don’t accept that she’s put at the rank of “meh”

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney