January Sign-In Heroes & Shop Refresh!

Ralph is the most common silencer(his green skill).

Tia, Ralph, Scar and Meg

1 Like

For the love of stinky Pete, can we PLEASE have additional skill upgrade discounts added to Guild Perks? The cost is astronomical and we currently only have the option to get 3%(laughable) off

3 Likes

Maybe somebody else to get refresh because i don’t have Facebook and i’m a kid! and whoever needs it must have a we are having more Characters coming to Disney Heroes and its hard.! Does anyone no that. @LordeSparkles i agree they should have that but some people mite not up there yet but good thing you no about that!

You don’t need a Facebook account to check them out :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I’m preparing for Colette’s arrival to the game. I just got Meg to 150 and I’m working on getting her to Red since Colette will have a friendship campaign with Meg.

2 Likes

Assalamualaikum, selamat tahun baru 2020… Tahun yang berwawasan. WAWASAN 2020

Thank you kind Muslim. You too

1 Like

I didn’t find joy in guild crate, megara is still there. And everything else changed as said

ok so you can do it for everything

Who else wants the OG hero’s to have a stat increase? Like Ralph and Vanellope!! @Polaris please let PB know!

3 Likes

Especially Ralph…

1 Like

I agree , they really need to refresh original heroes !
They are heroes that really needs that :
Tanks :
Ralph
Felix (needs refresh again )

Damage :
Elasti
Vanellope
Dash
Jack jack

Support :
Judy
Violet
Yax

Control :
Frozone

3 Likes

A level up discount perk and increasing the level of higher merc to +5 instead of only +3 would be nice too. I would randomly say if there was a discount for number of badges needed to rank up color perk that be nice too (too many neglected toons.lol)

That can never happen because it would result in everyone’s heroes being totally different. Badges provide stats.

2 Likes

I would rather discount of badge bits needed for a badge. Like if the badge need 50 bits reduce that amount to 45 or something like that. But only affecting the ones above 40 badge bits.

3 Likes

ok the shop refresh not the character refresh

That’s what I am referring to as a discount to badges

i don’t no

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney