Jasmine stars

Where are Jasmine’s stars? Did u completely forget her? A lot of new heroes, events, and none of her! Absurd!

2 Likes

Next contest or a special crate soon

According to @Polaris
jasmine was in an exclusive give away crate, and may not be coming back around anywhere for a long time.

3 Likes

that’s what I’ve been saying! Unfair that there isn’t any more chances to get jasmine stars but they do deals and specials for all the other new characters!

2 Likes

@Polaris

1 Like

So whats the purpouse? A hero, with friendship and all, for nothing? I put a lot of effort on her! Absurd! Ridiculous!

2 Likes

Course, if you had been on the forums or paying attention in game, you would no that that was an exclusive crate for her. :grin:

So whats the matter on creating a hero that cannot be upgraded? That’s the question.

She was a reward for all players who had been playing the game at that time, she will come back, just not for a while.

1 Like

Yeah but Gonzo was an exclusive characters but we keep getting his crates as deals all the time and he ha been a reward in contests 3 times in a row.

I agree with the op they have forgot about jasmine

1 Like

yeah we constantly get gonzo through contests or crates but jasmine only got one and that was all. She is also a really good control hero so not being able to level her up in stars is a bummer …

1 Like

Fair warning to anyone tempted to buy the new crate.

2 Likes

So not worth it… 1800 diamonds for this???

I hope this is your first … and last attempt

3 Likes

First and only. I am trying to stay in my current contest spot. The Hook chips were the only way I could justify buying this to begin with, but I honestly didn’t believe it could be THAT bad.

2 Likes

I think you mean Jasmine’s…

Eventhough I have to admit that Jasmine is a good hero, worth investing in, but really, these crates are bad news… And I understand your reason, I really do. I hardly spend diamonds except when there is a FTN contest

2 Likes

I meant the Hook chips from the ftn contest. Sorry, I wasn’t exactly clear there. I bought these to try to stay in my current contest rank for the Hook chip reward…and to test my obviously very bad luck for Jasmine.

2 Likes

Oh I see now… I thought you had some typo :))) This week FTN is going to end soon, so I hope you stay where you are :slight_smile:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney