Jim Hawkins from Treasure Planet in Battle Mode?

Jim Hawkins from Treasure Planet is my favourite Disney Hero of them all, it would be a dream come true to see him alongside all the other Disney Heroes. Treasure Planet is so underrated, so how about including Jim in the game, with perhaps Morph along with him. Jim could use his laser pistol and his sword. It would be so awesome to see him in Battle Mode. I really hope he will be in Battle Mode eventually. I really want to see Jim Hawkins in the game. Please make it happen.

4 Likes

I agree that it is a good movie, but I don’t know what hero class he would be. Maybe control because he could mislead his opponents and distract them?

I made skill sets for some of the characters!! I agree with you 100%

Although, I do not think I ever saw Jim use a sword?? Anyway, lemme know what you think of em!!

1 Like

I agree, having Jim in the game would be very cool. I’m not too sure what his role would be but if they put morph along with him or as a separate character I’m on board. Also I didn’t know that it is considered underrated, or at least in your case. To me Treasure Planet was one of their best movies.

1 Like

Never seen treasure planet, can’t say if I want it in here.

What is your life?? Go watch these underrated films. You do want them in your game.

Ok, sure. I’ll justI go 2 my local amazon. :joy:

1 Like

Just a reminder, a hero’s fighting category doesn’t have to be determined by their personalities. The category should most likely be decided after the skillset has been completed. No one expected Olaf to be a tank, remember that :wink:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney