July 2022 Tier List! Y16 Max Level 315 | Bendy

Pacha is better than Shego, Shego is very weak, and Pacha can easily withstand attacks better than Shego can. And while Shego can deal a lot of damage early, So can Pacha. Especially with the right Mods.

Shego is mainly good once you have characters like Zeus that will stun them early and Pacha to shield her so that she can use her White skill.

Now that’s just a bad take. Shego’s damage isn’t “a lot”, it’s multiple times the damage literally anyone else can do. And pretty much the only reason Bagheera doesn’t need a nerf

4 Likes

Weak as in Max health. Not weak as in damage weak…

Multiple Damage can still mean a lot. Lol. Sense Shego does deal a LOT of damage.

You cares use who you want to use it’s your game

It’s not even low… and synergy exist, Shego works well with someone especially.

??

Im sure u know what ely means…pacha can be better in this n that way. Shega is obviously great but but cant say those words are a “bad take.” May be a poor choice of words. Pacha can do hid thing… ummm if u know how to :man_shrugging:

No offense, but that’s a dumb response. Shego has extremely weak in Max health compared to the other characters.(Mainly due to her being an attacker.) now, you can say “Oh, Shego isn’t weak because I leveled her up to 260+ and her health is 35M!” And that’s cool Bruh, but it’s not really shocking at that skill level. You can most likely get other characters to a MUCH higher Maximum health. And while you can ‘Add things like Synergy or whatever’, we’re talking about the Hero alone. Of course she works well with other characters, almost every single character in the game does. That’s a dumb take, what I’m saying is that compare to Pacha, she’s a grade below him. Not saying she’s bad at any means, All I’m saying is that Pacha has the Survivability, Damage, and Potential speed to really take the cake.

Cmon Bruh, it’s obvious that Shego does a Lot of damage, and Multiple damage can mean a Lot of damage due to the fact that you’re attacking the Opponent consistently at a degree that you’re inflicting damage that skyrockets. That response really shocked me.

And every single mode in the game allows you to use multiple characters on a team, so how well characters interact (synergize) with one another absolutely matters when it comes to deciding how good they are.

Pacha’s a terrific character, probably in the top 5 in the game right now. It’s just that Shego is almost inarguably in the top 2.

2 Likes

Really? Now I’m personally only level 135 and I had Shego in my top 5 but then I changed my mind because I kept linking Megara with her and she was dying too easily, I think Shego personally hardly makes top 10 only because I find she only deals good damage with her white skill and usually when I battle her in Coli or Arena I kill her before she can even use it.

How many stars do you have on Megara’s Shank disk?

This isn’t a Team Tier list, this is a Hero Tier list. If we were talking about the Synergy between Pacha, then you KNOW he’s top tier, giving him attack and movement speed increase, Defense increase, Tenacity, and many more then you know that he’d be an unstoppable force. Now listen, if we were to add Synergy into the Mix, I think that while Shego does great with her Synergies, Pacha would do phenomenally with the Same Synergies. Due to him basically being a Mixture of both a Tank and an Attacker from what I see it. Pacha is one of the best Tanks in the game, if not THE best tank. Pacha has some fantastic Synergies and so does Shego. But I still think In MY Opponion Pacha just raises above her by one tier. Definitely not saying that Shego is bad or anything like that, I just think that Pacha matches her Potential, and is slightly more useful. I believe that Pacha has much better matchups and could be used for good occasions where Shego might have to get swapped.

I agree with Pacha being a Terrific character, but he’s definitely higher than Top 5. For many of the reasons I’ve noted, and the Words Above.

What’s your level…

Is this one of those ‘Judging by your Level’ schtick? Lemme guess, if I tell you it, it’s gonna make you think differently on what I said. That’s usually how it goes.

I mean, yeah, because being at max level is an entirely different game.

1 Like

Nah but the way heroes work is way different at different levels.
Heck Ian was meh at best on lower levels, and that was a year ago. At the highest levels he’s much better

1 Like

Well, that’s debatable. Sense usually High level players think that they have Authority over the Players that seem lower than they are. It has nothing to do with ‘What experiences they have’, sense you literally go through the same experience. You can still study the characters that you like and put them against different opponents and strategize what’ll be the best play without being a ‘High Level’.

I don’t think you get what I’m saying.

This is true but not really the point. They just work different, it’s not really about high level players knowing better

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney